What's the point of Raw wrestlers being in MITB if their champion is never present?

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
"The Wrestling Observer Newsletter had reported that WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar was set to face Roman Reigns in the main event of the August 19th WWE SummerSlampay-per-view, which could be where Lesnar drops the title. This would also likely be his last match for WWE under this run as his contract is expiring.
A new update reported by The Observer reports this week that Reigns vs. Lesnar for SummerSlam is not a done deal, as of this past weekend. Furthermore, Lesnar has not been confirmed for SummerSlam by Vince McMahon at this point. It was also noted that Lesnar has not been confirmed for any other WWE dates. Lesnar is said to be aware of this but unless things have changed in the last day or two, officials have not given the green light for his ring return."
That's one reason why I think somebody from Smackdown is gonna win & probably cash in on Shinske the same night.

Daps
Brock Lesnar is the only realistic heavyweight champion outside of Reigns & Rollins

they killed Bobby Roode

Lashley is buried unless he can turn heel and gain it all back

Sami Zayn sucks

Kevin Owens :flabbynsick:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brock Lesnar is the only realistic heavyweight champion outside of Reigns & Rollins

they killed Bobby Roode

Lashley is buried unless he can turn heel and gain it all back

Sami Zayn sucks

Kevin Owens :flabbynsick:

Braun Strowman is right there. That’s so easy even the dumbest booker would do it. I would have had Braun win last time too, but that’s just me tho. Brock can bully and intimidate everyone but Braun is 6’8 380. Simple. Similar with Lashley, Brock is “real” but Lashley is 15-2 in MMA and would beat Brock’s ass for real. Easy.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Braun Strowman is right there. That’s so easy even the dumbest booker would do it. I would have had Braun win last time too, but that’s just me tho. Brock can bully and intimidate everyone but Braun is 6’8 380. Simple. Similar with Lashley, Brock is “real” but Lashley is 15-2 in MMA and would beat Brock’s ass for real. Easy.
The only person that looks like a threat to Braun is Bobby Lashley, unless ya'll want Braun StROMAN part 476 & that wouldn't be a good feud unless they finally pull the trigger for Roman to be legitimately heel. But the chances of that happening are slim to none. At least not while Vince is alive & crushing on him.