What's the point of Raw wrestlers being in MITB if their champion is never present?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Arguing against your own point. Besides Rey Mysterio (one of the greatest pro wrestlers to ever live) facing big show, no one has faced someone that triples their weight in WWE. Invoking Nakamura who’s 6’2, over 220 lbs, Loyoto Machida’s former roommate & 3-1 in mma to defend the indefensible is something. Alexa isn’t even close to good enough to make it look decent
:hula:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Arguing against your own point. Besides Rey Mysterio (one of the greatest pro wrestlers to ever live) facing big show, no one has faced someone that triples their weight in WWE. Invoking Nakamura who’s 6’2, over 220 lbs, Loyoto Machida’s former roommate & 3-1 in mma to defend the indefensible is something. Alexa isn’t even close to good enough to make it look decent

Nak ain’t 6’2 n 220

I’d say 5’’10 n 210

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Unless you're a Brock fan, there's zero reason to want the title on him. If Broncok is drawing like that it's because he's Brock Lesnar not because he's the champ.

Unless Brock is chucking deuces it's a waste of a case for someone on RAW to win. At least on the Smackdown side there's a legit chance that Rusev, Joe, Miz or Team New Day could make having the case matter. On Raw it would be hard to care b/c the champ is never there and when he is we already know he won't lose.

I like Brock and am one of the last few folks left defending him but even I’m ready to get that belt off him, he’s an “attraction” attractions don’t need to be champions. It’s why it was always kinda meh when Undertaker was champion back in the day

He and the WWE need at the very least some time apart. He’s only 40 and has taken little to no damage over the last few years so he can come back in a few years if he wanted

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Though I want Sasha to win, I kind of don't see the point of anyone on that show winning MITB, given the direction of both title scenes at the moment.

But they ain't gon' let Raw go without one of them cases.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah, when I saw him in person....at least 5’10

If Shinsuke 5'10 that I guess that officially means HHH is a "vanilla midget":lolbron::lolbron:

naka-signs.jpg

Na, he's 6'2 for real though. Definitely not a lightweight or cruiser weight guy

Martha