What's the relationship between Royce and 50?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I just now noticed this.

I remember hearing a rumor Royce signed 50 but not him. Coincidence or not Royce did end up beefing with D12 right when 50 got there. Royce certainly mentioned and referenced 50 in the disses but he didn't really diss 50...despite talking about the theoretical possibility of signing to Murder inc and dissing Shady records as a whole.

Royce has worked with Ross.

I also notice that when someone like Ransom, or J hood, or Saigon, or Consequence has an issue with Joe Royce will speak up or throw a shot but when 50 talked about fukking Budden up (even before the Em/Budden issue) that Royce is silent.

I also see that Royce is bragging about telling Kid Rock to shut the fukk up because what Kid Rock said about Oprah but 50 said Oprah can eat a dikk, deep throat and gag. 50's criticizing Oprah right now. Royce is silent.

50 has worked with Shady artists from Griselda to Obie to Stat to Cashis but never Royce.

I now kinda wonder if it's one of these things where Royce don't really fukk with 50 or vice versa but out of respect to Em neither will say anything negative publicly.