What's this scar that I see behind a lot of black men's heads?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always see some dudes with (what looks like) scars on the back of their necks and it's sometimes all up on the back of their skulls.

I'm at my bartenders right now and see a dude in another chair with it.

Is that some sort disease?

Serious inquiry.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
pulp26.jpg

:lupe:

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's what happenes when your barber's clippers are as sharp as a Katana. I haven't been to a barber in a while though since I'm growing my hair out for like the 4th and last time.

Brothas really need to invest in that bevel. I don't really need it since I can't grow a beard, but it hurts me when I see dudes necks looking like a crunch bar.:sadcam: And I'm sure it hurts them even more after they apply the after shave.:pachaha:

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Some people have this skin condition that if their skin gets cut the scars are these huge mounds. I know some people who after they pierce their ears this huge thing starts growing on their ears. I think that it's people with some form of that skin condition who grow these things at the back of their head due to cuts brought on by their barber. It's not the barber's fault, it's a skin condition these folks have. My guess anyway. :yeshrug:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people have this skin condition that if their skin gets cut the scars are these huge mounds. I know some people who after they pierce their ears this huge thing starts growing on their ears. I think that it's people with some form of that skin condition who grow these things at the back of their head due to cuts brought on by their barber. It's not the barber's fault, it's a skin condition these folks have. My guess anyway. :yeshrug:

Are you talking about keloid? Isn't it common among people of African descent?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Keloids?