What's this scar that I see behind a lot of black men's heads?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You two tell me what I'm supposed to do when a mofo about the same height as me is in my way n a doorway and the back of his head looking like this and this is a mild case

Diffuse-Follicular-Keloids-from-previous-chronic-infection-282.jpg
:lupe:thank god i have a great hygienic barber

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:lupe:thank god i have a great hygienic barber
ooh trust me this is just a mild case because I didn't want to gross you guys out. If you Google "Keloids back of head" you'll see shyt that will keep you up at night

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Take a shower after getting your haircut, apply bump stopper for a week and your good.

nikkas just don't wanna take care of themselves, out getting skin fades while the back looks like coco puffs.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Once at varsity these people, who fixed out electricity system, had those scars, with stitches in :dwillhuh:, literally every one of them :mindblown: , i thought because they're electricians they must've gotten electrocuted at the same time, hence the scars :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Take a shower after getting your haircut, apply bump stopper for a week and your good.

nikkas just don't wanna take care of themselves, out getting skin fades while the back looks like coco puffs.

I kinda disagree

IF this is being caused by barbers not sanitizing their equipment then there should be laws requiring them to do so just like any fuking industry where they have standards to keep up by law in order to help prevent the spread of diseases.
Now, Would it be wise for someone to do the things you mentioned out of precaution? SUre. It's the same reason you wash your hands. Things out there arent that dirty but just in case, wash your damn hands. :ufdup:

Sam applies here. Barbers should be required by law to sanitize their sh!t and if this thing is a risk too ALL, then they should be required to advise you to go home and take a shower and all that stuff you mentioned.