What's up with this "Flat Earth" nonsense gaining so much popularity?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Visa and Passport Requirements for Antarctica

In 1961 the international Antarctica treaty was signed by 46 countries. All 46 countries now act as the governing body. Thanks to this joint protection, Antarctica is a sanctuary and free of military operations.

The Antarctic Treaty’s Protocol on Environmental Protection in 1998 declared that all visitors to Antarctica (who are citizens of one of the countries that signed the Antarctica Treaty) must obtain a permit to enter.

The example you keep using was a citizen of a country that signed the Antarctic Treaty. That means the person that you keep using to prove your bullshyt point falls under the jurisdiction of his HOME country, where he needs to get a permit in order to visit Antarctica.

If you are NOT a citizen of one of the countries that signed the treaty, then you are ABSOLUTELY FREE TO VISIT ANTARCTICA. I put that in all caps to help you understand.

Allegedly that is. If a country that was not in that treat tried to go to Antarctica, YOU CAN BELIEVE that they’d be allowed. I don’t.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Low Quality Posting
you're a flat earther. you're a retard. you're stupid.
I don’t care why goofy mutts tell me bruh. You and the other goofy that comes online to role play kiddie characters got your cards pulled.

That’s why you’re mad.. :umad:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Low Quality Posting
you're a flat earther. you're a retard. you're stupid.

Hey goofy the mutt, these black civilizations were stupid and retarded too huh?

main-qimg-7b85d6824f05a51d7266e0eacaf43f88

:mjlol::umad:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you said why would they join together and agree to lie about something and I gave you a reason. Go look up admiral Byrd’s interview about it. He said there was unseen land the size of the US and if that countries found about the resources that were there they’d fight over it. Yet instead of fighting over it they decided to make it off limits to the general public as the Jarle Andhoy story shows.

I never said anything about arctic drilling or Trump and Syria. I answered your question and you start sidestepping to other shyt you want to talk about. Cool. I answered your question so it’s on you where you want to take it from there. The BS you talking about? I don’t care...
:yeshrug: