Whats with the increase of ads?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:mjaggy:

On pc and on my phone a fukking ad in the middle of the page..on mobile it fukks up the view.

And the worse part it's not like those creepy ass ads that will show me the guitars I browse :bryan: but some random bullshyt.

:camby:

Anyone got an ad block for chrome browser on android? :patrice:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I heard the owners got the bag and are only running the site until June 1st :mjcry:
Fake News Brook already said he didn't sell it. And this thread was already made op. Pop ups while browsing the coli on phone now?
Before this Henn-Dog take control of my body, madd love to all the day ones & everyone there after, the supporters, the mods, etc... appreciate every single one of you. I know i haven't been active like that but a nikka had to get his mental right (I didn't sell the site to you conspiracy theorist :comeon: ), I was spiraling, so if you pm'd me or @'d me & i aint respond, dont take it personal, my moms barely could barely get a response from me at times. I'm more less good now tho, we gonna get back to all the fun tourneys, giveaways & all that fly shyt. :pachaha:

Post up, giveaways & what not start @ 9AM RNT. I'm gonna be picking post numbers at random to pick the winners.

:salute:

SB: Added a 3rd server a little over a week ago, they gonna be stress testing it tomorrow throughout the day, so if you see any db errors, that's what it is. (Shouldn't see any though, it handled all the recent playoff games w/ no issue :wow: )

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why do people spread rumors. Brooklyn said the previous advertising weren’t paying much so things were going to change. He just purchased a third new server so it would make sense that he would try to get more advertising dollars.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Brooklynzson the streets need answers
It's fake news. And he already addressed it.
Why do people spread rumors. Brooklyn said the previous advertising weren’t paying much so things were going to change. He just purchased a third new server so it would make sense that he would try to get more advertising dollars.

Not everything is a conspiracy.
Exactly and a lot of these nikkas in here spreading that rumour was in that thread he made just last month addressing all of this.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Yeah its becoming annoying.