What's wrong with being a hoe seriously

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
What's wrong with having high body counts and using your woman's card to make money, there's no death sentence to be labelled as a hoe or no legal consequences for that, no scientist proof on hoeness, nothing substantial, it seems like it is a huge issue for you guys. I want to know, why ? is it the fact that you just don't have any more control on women anymore, What is it ? I don't know why this word has so much meaning for some people while this basically have no impact on someone's life:smugdraper:

kGfoq.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Society in 2017 brehs....

The problem nowadays is that these hoes are being put on pedestals which is fukkin ridiculous.

Young brehettes looking at them as if they are the pinnacle of success and shyt is where I draw the line and have a problem. That and these hoes thinking that they are intellectuals and shyt. It's fukkin absurd.

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
There actually are legal consequences cuz prostitution is illegal first of all, secondly there are also consequences in general such as stds, unwanted pregnacies, drama, putting ones self in very dangerous situations all around. Catch syphillis and think it came from thin air brehs and brehettes.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with having high body counts and using your woman's card to make money, there's no death sentence to be labelled as a hoe or no legal consequences for that, no scientist proof on hoeness, nothing substantial, it seems like it is a huge issue for you guys. I want to know, why ? is it the fact that you just don't have any more control on women anymore, What is it ? I don't know why this word has so much meaning for some people while this basically have no impact on someone's life:smugdraper:

kGfoq.gif

IMO there's nothing wrong with it and a girl is only a "hoe" if she talks too much or is over the top with her hoeness.

Girl I know with the highest body count (112) by age 26, is now happily married with kids, husband knows nothing about her past, as far as he's concerned she's been with 4 dudes before him.

:mjgrin: half these dudes are the same way, there girl is "the good one", it helps them sleep well at night

Edit : just noticed that you meant a prostitute, same logic still applies imo, especially today with the instagram/snapchat / backpage culture.

Know another dude who married / knocked up a legit street walker

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Thing is if you want to be a hoe wear that shyt proudly, beat your chest and own it or whatever.

But don't act coy like you aren't a hoe and try and take offence, be prepared to be treated in accordance with the way you act:yeshrug:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
There's so many successful hoes who can bail you out nikka
I-am-rich-floyd-mayweather-throwing-money.gif

Well, right now yeah.. Since its tax season :mjlol:

But there's so many unsuccessful ones depending on the mans child support dollars because they can't do shyt for themselves.

Claim you're an independent woman (balling) and receive child support and government aid :mjlol:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
There's absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a "hoe"...

Who is anybody to judge your sexual preference in Life?

There is, however, a problem with being a DISHONEST hoe. Deception is where hoeing is most frowned on & sleeping with other people's significant other's.

I have a friend... this friend just acts like he cannot function without being in a relationship. When he's single he's always talking about the type of girl he desires to build a life with not even being able to perceive that he's just not designed to be with one person. As soon as he's in a relationship all he does is cheat... different sidechick every month completely deceiving the person he's with into believing he's a good guy.

I tell him time and time again to just be Single and have sex with whoever... and that there's no reason to completely lie and deceive another individual into believing he's something he's not.

Have sex with whoever you want... just make sure ur not hurting anyone in the process, simple...

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I never have a problem with a ho being a ho as long as it's honest.

I get angry when a ho tries to deceive people and continue her hoish ways. Or spread that ho logic to a young girl and corrupt her mind. Don't front and pretend to be someone's wife, girl etc and be smashing nikkas left and right making him look like a sucka in these streets.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
IMO there's nothing wrong with it and a girl is only a "hoe" if she talks too much or is over the top with her hoeness.

Girl I know with the highest body count (112) by age 26, is now happily married with kids, husband knows nothing about her past, as far as he's concerned she's been with 4 dudes before him.

:mjgrin: half these dudes are the same way, there girl is "the good one", it helps them sleep well at night

Edit : just noticed that you meant a prostitute, same logic still applies imo, especially today with the instagram/snapchat / backpage culture.

That's exactly what's wrong with hoes. They do shot like that then act like their p*ssy aint been ran throuh

112 by age 26 is some disturbing shyt ahahahahahaaha if her husband ever find out she gonna be up shyts creak.

at least if you gonna have a high ass body count like that let a nikka know. aint nothing worse than being the only one who doesn't know your broad is a sluthoe and then finding out on some :ohhh: shyt