What's wrong with being a hoe seriously

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Well, right now yeah.. Since its tax season :mjlol:

But there's so many unsuccessful ones depending on the mans child support dollars because they can't do shyt for themselves.

Claim you're an independent woman (balling) and receive child support and government aid :mjlol:

These women are just stupid, being a baby mama for a broke ass nikka is not what i call a smart hoe, only uneducated women make this kind of mistake, but why are you excluding all these successful hoes who make a good living by tricking men:mjgrin:

Superstar
Daps
hoes are winning. :francis:. this stripper made 30k in a night. said she intends to make the same superbowl weekend.
AgcmDhOCEAAj7EF.jpg_large.jpg

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
The idea of a woman taking control of her own sexuality for purposes that only benefit her is a threat to masculinity. Often times men (and, unfortunately, sometimes male-identified women) shame women for enjoying sex by calling them sexist, gendered terms like "hoe," "slut," and/or "skank" to take whatever perceived power away from them. Its a way of maintaining the unfair power dynamics between men and women. A lot of people have terrible relationships with sex, and with sexuality.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What's wrong with having high body counts and using your woman's card to make money, there's no death sentence to be labelled as a hoe or no legal consequences for that, no scientist proof on hoeness, nothing substantial, it seems like it is a huge issue for you guys. I want to know, why ? is it the fact that you just don't have any more control on women anymore, What is it ? I don't know why this word has so much meaning for some people while this basically have no impact on someone's life:smugdraper:

kGfoq.gif

:manny:
There a subculture that accepts hoe wholeheartedly.
Other than that the average square man can't truly deal with what comes with being a hoe in his ladies life.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
112 by age 26 is some disturbing shyt ahahahahahaaha if her husband ever find out she gonna be up shyts creak.

at least if you gonna have a high ass body count like that let a nikka know. aint nothing worse than being the only one who doesn't know your broad is a sluthoe and then finding out on some :ohhh: shyt

She was catching bodies up until the week of her wedding :wow:, got married and hit the moral reset button

Tbh 99% of guys won't believe you if you tell them some info like that, they ain't mentally prepared to accept it. Dudes will straight up try to fight YOU for giving them that info

That's why I would never tell a dude if I knew his girl was cheating

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Let's be real, this century is for hoes and men are mad because they hold no control and don't run shyt anymore
giphy.gif

As been said before... Hoe it up! Adults can be adults.

For real we all fukk with hoes at some point, that why they are hoes....

... :russ: also for free after some jokes and bubblegum

Then we settle down with decent women after :blessed:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Let's be real, this century is for hoes and men are mad because they hold no control and don't run shyt anymore
giphy.gif

Who do you think conditioned the women to be a hoe? Who do you think was responsible for over-sexualizing women?

Lmaoooooooooooo no control. Girl y'all been programmed for ages to be just that, mans little fukk slut. And now we don't need to be in a relationship, hold ya hand, talk on the phone. Lmaooo.

We got y'all so trained that we can just be fukk buddies without the extra bullshyt lmaoooo.

And we made y'all believe y'all been empowered :mjlol:

You feel empowered when you have a different mans dikk in between your thighs every night :mjlol:

Who you think is really winning tho :mjlol:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's wrong with having high body counts and using your woman's card to make money, there's no death sentence to be labelled as a hoe or no legal consequences for that, no scientist proof on hoeness, nothing substantial, it seems like it is a huge issue for you guys. I want to know, why ? is it the fact that you just don't have any more control on women anymore, What is it ? I don't know why this word has so much meaning for some people while this basically have no impact on someone's life:smugdraper:

kGfoq.gif
Absolutely nothing

I always say most of these f@ggots that be shaming women and calling them whores would pprobably be virgins themselves if there werent whore around to give them their first taste of p*ssy