What's your fav - Lotr film?

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
The Two Towers is amazing beginning to end. Everything from the fellowship hunting the Uruks, Gandalf returning, Theoden being freed, Aragorn sort of dying, the Battle at Helms Deep, the Ents storming Isengard, Frodo & Sam beig captured and freed by Faramir, Sam giving an epic speech comes together perfectly.

But I'm sorry the Return of the King is just too epic. It's like trying to box with god really. TTT is a solid 10. But TROTK is an 11. When Aragorn bowes to the Hobbits at his coronation you realize how effing great LotR is.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:russ: i just finished watching the extended trilogy on blu-ray today...took me about a week :whew: shyt is like 10 hours plus..almost like watching a season of a tv series

ive seen all a bunch of times and i always come to the same conclusion...return of the king.

shyt was just epic from start to finish

although the two towers is a close second, that battle at the end :ohlawd:

the fellowship, i found the second half of the movie to be a bit boring, but its still great
yes the third i think is the best. everything in the beginning of thr trilogy perfectly brought to a conclusion in the third film. frodo finally getting to mordor, aragorn becoming king, the massive battles, too much piff