What's your least Favorite Michael Jackson song or dare I say you would call wack?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Black or White is probably the only MJ song I didn’t feel as a kid nor as an adult…hate that lame ass rap in the middle the most…

nikkas really named Butterflies? That shyt is beyond classic to me…

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
For me smooth criminal doesn’t become hard until the guitar synthesizer part start

Completely changes the tone of the song in the best way from aight to funky than a mufukka

Makes sense that’s what starts the dance routine
Best part is the falsetto

"Annie are you okay!!?"
"I DONT KNOW!!
full
"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, nearly all the answers in this thread are horrible. Says a lot about how big MJ's catalog is. All-time classics are seen as trash. I know some people hate "The Way You Make Me Feel" on here. :mjlol:

"2000 Watts" is halfway through the album. :mjlol:

Why was LaToya the love interest in the video? :skip:
You know what now that I think about it I had the tape I'm pretty sure it was the last song on side A

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
No your just a dikkrider and that's okay

And you're a dumbass that lacks reading comprehension if that's all you took from my post. But since you quoted me, you probably thought I was talking about you.

"Blood on the Dance Floor," really? :hhh:

Heal the world

shyt don’t even sound like Mike.. it’s like the label just wanted to put something out

Would you believe me if I told you that's the song Michael was the most proud of, and the song he named his charity after? :mjgrin:

Songs like "Heal the World" are the ones Michael loved the most because of the message behind them. After "Man in the Mirror," I feel like his intention was to have at least one of those songs on every album. Then with Invincible, he decided to make multiple songs like that. :hhh:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Give in to me -
you rock my world = it's grown (a little) on me but I always associate it with the realization at that time that Mike was washed
in the closet = I've grown to like it but hated it when I was a jit
You are not alone - sounds like "I believe I can fly" but that style of R&B IMO really aint MJs lane, plus the nikka was brighter than Dr. Manhattan in that video,

There's some unreleased stuff that's just basic 80's bullshyt that i thought would be beneath mike

What's that song that had the video where he was trying to basically have another Thriller..."Ghost" ...I think

Lady in my life...hold up..dont kill me ...I'm not gonna say it's wack...It's one of my favorite MJ songs ever, but I keep thinking how much Teddy Pendergrass wouldve killed that shyt, It suits Teddy like a glove IMO.

pretty much any posthumous allegedly "MJ" tracks. I know there was a whol scandal around that "michael" album,