What's your opinion on women who drink BEER (not liquor)? Personally for me if I was single...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Every chick who drinks beer long term ends up :flabbynsick:

A lot more fun to go out with than women who don't drink beer or don't drink at all.

Both of these are true, and so i'm kinda in the middle with it.

That Freshman 15 ain't no joke, m'dawgs. Hell, sometimes it's a Freshman 30. lmao

I went to my 10 year HS reunion...and all the broads who used to have the stashes on deck back in the dizzay
got hit HORD by them suds + baby combo. Yeesh.

And when they get a few in 'em, they breafh be STANK.

But gottdammit if they don't be the ones gettin' all the way turnt up. Gotta love 'em.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Both of these are true, and so i'm kinda in the middle with it.

That Freshman 15 ain't no joke, m'dawgs. Hell, sometimes it's a Freshman 30. lmao

I went to my 10 year HS reunion...and all the broads who used to have the stashes on deck back in the dizzay
got hit HORD by them suds + baby combo. Yeesh.

And when they get a few in 'em, they breafh be STANK.

But gottdammit if they don't be the ones gettin' all the way turnt up. Gotta love 'em.

Yeah I don't even drink beer like that anymore cuz of the calories. But plenty of women can stay in shape and still drink beer, they just have to work out. Black women in general don't drink beer that much tho but the ones that do are usually the type that like to watch sports and go to games etc. Fun types...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It'd be a huge turn off since I'm not a beer drinker and I think it makes a woman look kinda unclassy especially if she's a heavy beer drinker...and before you get at me I've dated a woman in the past who drunk beer and it was a disaster...:hhh: I've never had beer knowing from what I've heard happens to ppl who drink it from addiction to cirrhosis of the liver situations.

I like my women to drink anything other than beer :yeshrug: that's just me tho.
thread right out of 1960

:mjlol:

women who drink beer lack class :russ:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
A lot more fun to go out with than women who don't drink beer or don't drink at all.

Alcohol threads are funny cuz a lot of ya'll sound like youre still in middle school. Cirrhosis of the liver :mjlol:
I work in the hospital and see it firsthand. shyt’s no joke.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes :gucci: especially if she's a chronic/heavy drinker :hhh: whenever I see a woman that loves guzzling down on some beers like water...a bunch of thoughts in my mind start to arise.
if she a chronic heavy user of anything it's a problem

your view points are severely outdated. I don't know where you brehs hang out. beer is quite common these days. tying class to drink choice is some boomer shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
if she a chronic heavy user of anything it's a problem

your view points are severely outdated. I don't know where you brehs hang out. beer is quite common these days. tying class to drink choice is some boomer shyt.
If you like beer then go ahead but I won't be drinking that shyt and if I was single I wouldn't date a woman who does drink... that's just my preferences and I stand by em based off the factual negative health effects of beer:manny:

Beer is not common around my family nor friends...and I'm only 26 sooo I don't know what you mean by boomer.