What's your opinion on women who drink BEER (not liquor)? Personally for me if I was single...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Every day the wild, delusional stuff posted about women here blows my mind. It's like you guys don't have actual lives where you converse with real life women.
:childplease: Nikka I got a woman..stop dap fishing... everywhere you go lately you've been dap fishing heavily in threads...this ain't no anti woman thread...if anything this is more about beer in general:camby:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: Nikka I got a woman..stop dap fishing... everywhere you go lately you've been dap fishing heavily in threads...this ain't no anti woman thread...if anything this is more about beer in general:camby:
Women drink beer. Have you been to the bar with coworkers or classmates? Do you see beer ads targeting women? This is not some weird niche thing. Therefore treating it like a social or moral flaw is weird as fukk.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I think their p*ssy stank, p*ssy pH is off, they get UTIs, they definitely curse and got dental issues

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Every day the wild, delusional stuff posted about women here blows my mind. It's like you guys don't have actual lives where you converse with real life women.
breh

shyt is :mindblown:

I think their p*ssy stank, p*ssy pH is off, they get UTIs, they definitely curse and got dental issues
:duck:
you hanging around homeless people dude step your game up

Daps
Reppin
Women drink beer. Have you been to the bar with coworkers or classmates? Do you see beer ads targeting women? This is not some weird niche thing. Therefore treating it like a social or moral flaw is weird as fukk.
Am I not allowed to have my own beliefs/preferences when it comes to dating a woman :jbhmm: if I don't drink beer then it's only right I wouldn't wanna date a beer drinker either :jbhmm: plus I've been there before with one and it didn't work :martin:
breh

shyt is :mindblown:

:duck:
you hanging around homeless people dude step your game up
Why y'all hating on another man for having his own beliefs/preferences in terms of dating...go ahead and drink that posion... I'll stick to my water.

You projecting about yourself being homeless in Toronto :patrice:?

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you like beer then go ahead but I won't be drinking that shyt and if I was single I wouldn't date a woman who does drink... that's just my preferences and I stand by em based off the factual negative health effects of beer:manny:

Beer is not common around my family nor friends...and I'm only 26 sooo I don't know what you mean by boomer.
Breh. Beer doesn’t do shyt any other alcohol doesn’t . In fact it’s less harsh than any other form of alcohol cause it’s so diluted.

Any ill effects of beer are only multiplied when you start talking about Liquor and wine.
You sound stupid right now:martin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Am I not allowed to have my own beliefs/preferences when it comes to dating a woman :jbhmm: if I don't drink beer then it's only right I wouldn't wanna date a beer drinker either :jbhmm:

:martin:

Why y'all hating on another man for having his own beliefs/preferences in terms of dating...go ahead and drink that posion... I'll stick to my water.

You projecting about being homeless in Toronto :patrice:?

If I was homeless in Toronto I'd be dead as fukk it's not "livable" outside

now as far as the bolded contradiction

you sound like a preachy clown with outdated views of women. that's the truth. rather you hear it from an anonymous poster than you find out that you are a lame in real life. shyt is kinda awkward. you can be sober or social with the drink just don't get on that moral high ground you will look stupid.

Daps
Reppin
If I was homeless in Toronto I'd be dead as fukk it's not "livable" outside

now as far as the bolded contradiction

you sound like a preachy clown with outdated views of women. that's the truth. rather you hear it from an anonymous poster than you find out that you are a lame in real life. shyt is kinda awkward. you can be sober or social with the drink just don't get on that moral high ground you will look stupid.
You all mad and shyt cause I don't wanna date a woman who's a beer drinker because I myself don't drink beer? Y'all nikkas get mad at other dudes for having certain beliefs/preferences...

If a woman told me that she don't wanna date me because I like _____ you won't see me disputing (like you are doing) I'll just accept it for what it is.

Yes, I am a moral high ground mf and I'm proud of it nikka :martin: y'all making this about some woman hating shyt but I guarantee you that there's millions of women out here who'd agree with me plus my girl doesn't drink either :martin:

Is this really about women or you feel shaded cause I'm talking down on beer :hula: cause you nikkas are good for bullshyting.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Am I not allowed to have my own beliefs/preferences when it comes to dating a woman :jbhmm: if I don't drink beer then it's only right I wouldn't wanna date a beer drinker either :jbhmm: plus I've been there before with one and it didn't work :martin:

You projecting about yourself being homeless in Toronto :patrice:?

Lol most people drink casually. You don't have to participate. I don't see the issue. It's not like smoking where there's an obvious turnoff (smell) or health risk. As long as she's not a heavy drinker why should it matter if she has a beer and you have a coke while you chill and watch a movie? Unless this is a weird moral issue for you.

But hey man do you. You did say you had a bad experience in the past so I can respect that. I def understand not wanting to risk seeing the same fukkery again.