"When a Lion Charges You Gotta Punch It In The Face" Charlo v Williams SHOWTIME 12/10 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The blatant disrespect... 3 fight threads N not one mention of the true Mainevent on saturday
NReLvrP.jpg

The return... The rebirth...The Hero we deserve:ohlawd:

:Jccjr:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The blatant disrespect... 3 fight threads N not one mention of the true Mainevent on saturday
NReLvrP.jpg

The return... The rebirth...The Hero we deserve:ohlawd:

:Jccjr:
because no one will be watching if they dont have beIN sports on their channel lineup..thats how far he's fallen. Haymon wont even put him on a PBC card..like this one :laff:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
because no one will be watching if they dont have beIN sports on their channel lineup..thats how far he's fallen. Haymon wont even put him on a PBC card..like this one :laff:

Its a tuneup...put him on a pbc card N muhfukkers will start crying bout airing mismatches :manny:

Let the Mexican Hero start being active tho...the ratings jus like the haters tears will increase :smugjccjr:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
cant wait to be out there brehs...i got a 5:30 am flight tomorrow morn..so right now im just packing up my carryon and about to print out my car reservation...already checked in with airline this morning

i gotta make myself sleep by 9:30-10 so i can get up at 1:30-2 to drive to the lot and catch the shuttle to airport

good times :myman:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
had to separate them cause charlo aint bout that talking.:demonic:

jrock shytted on uzi n lil yatchty, Kodak and 21 savage say they killin hip hop:dead: but he like cole.:ehh:

now...

a professional fighter should be confident, that's right

however this older Charlo is over the top, he is irritating with all this cocky shyt :yeshrug:

kinda agree with J-rock btw...

I doN't think they "kill" hip-hop but yeah those guys are whack... :ehh: They can't rap well, they can't sing well, they doN't have a specific mood or original thoughts... none of the above...
they are basically carried by beats... I can listen to banger beats w/o them cause they doN't contribute that much

only guy I fukk from that wave is Future, he is good

Young Thug is also alright, kinda unique but not my favorite

ps: Why these guys ask both fighters about their sexual habits before fights? These aresome weird motherfukkers... :dahell:
like how is that their business