"When a Lion Charges You Gotta Punch It In The Face" Charlo v Williams SHOWTIME 12/10 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

I'm asking the American users

What the journalists and etc... mean when they refer to something/someone as "typically Philly" other than the thing/person comes out of Philadelphia? That's kinda an American thing what I don't get yet.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
now...

a professional fighter should be confident, that's right

however this older Charlo is over the top, he is irritating with all this cocky shyt :yeshrug:

kinda agree with J-rock btw...

I doN't think they "kill" hip-hop but yeah those guys are whack... :ehh: They can't rap well, they can't sing well, they doN't have a specific mood or original thoughts... none of the above...
they are basically carried by beats... I can listen to banger beats w/o them cause they doN't contribute that much

only guy I fukk from that wave is Future, he is good

Young Thug is also alright, kinda unique but not my favorite

ps: Why these guys ask both fighters about their sexual habits before fights? These aresome weird motherfukkers... :dahell:
like how is that their business

Kodak Black aka lil bill can rap. If you listen to his Lil Big Pac tape w/o bias, you gonna hear the talent and potential.

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm asking the American users

What the journalists and etc... mean when they refer to something/someone as "typically Philly" other than the thing/person comes out of Philadelphia? That's kinda an American thing what I don't get yet.
Philly is a small city where everyone is close together--brotherly love--and at the same time you will bump elbows. You are forced to learn to fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
1st day in LA

Trained at Wild Card Gym with my boy
Met Freddie Roach and his brother Pepper. :huhldup: at Pepper being one of the hardest punchers I have felt when I did the mitts with him. That old man/ex boxer strength is really no joke.
Got super high later after sampling some of Cali weed and tore up Roscoe's chicken and waffles lol
Hit up 2 strip clubs
My boy and I having to son a stripper at one of them, who was less than professional about her business, who dared to ask us if we had any money because we didn't want a dance from her :ufdup:...:umad:

Got back at 3 something and passed out. It's is 735 on the west coast right now. I need another 3 hours of sleep so I can function later lol.