When Did Cacs Start Saying "Simp?"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been on Twitter more recently, and I've been seeing cacs constantly use the word; when the fukk did this start happening?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When lame pick-up artists started watching black player channels and then rebranded the slang

But now it's Corona season everyone will quickly realize that these chicks are a liability in the absence of resources so the only ones that are going to get taken care of are the ones that are acting right.

Green light on all simps

Ladies better start investing in some ack right instead of handwipes. She don't know ? She better learn Quick how to treat a man right

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When lame pick-up artists started watching black player channels and then rebranded the slang

But now it's Corona season everyone will quickly realize that these chicks are a liability in the absence of resources so the only ones that are going to get taken care of are the ones that are acting right.
That makes sense, I don't go anywhere near the PUA pages or YTers so I wouldn't even see it.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I don't think it wasnt the PUA or Redpill communities, they use cuck, blue pulled, whatever

It's the weird Gen Z / Tiktok kids whose heroes play E Sports...:mjlol:

ETAjKH6UwAAl-gH

:lolbron: