When Did Cacs Start Saying "Simp?"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm about 90% sure it started with tiktok. There was an NYC cac who was making videos and using the term in them. The white kids caught on and now they're using it.

I'm not bothered as long as its being used correctly. Men are slowly reclaiming their dignity and avoiding simp like behavior. I cant hate on that :ehh:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about 90% sure it started with tiktok. There was an NYC cac who was making videos and using the term in them. The white kids caught on and now they're using it.

I'm not bothered as long as its being used correctly. Men are slowly reclaiming their dignity and avoiding simp like behavior. I cant hate on that :ehh:
Half the the folks using the term not really embracing the spirit of it. It's been b*stardized to where it's like calling someone gay in the mid 2000's. People dont understand what it really means, they think it's a description of a guy that is thirsty on social for women. You leave a thirsty comment on social media, they call you a simp. While it may be true, its alot deeper than that and their usage of the term does not inform their behavior.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Half the the folks using the term not really embracing the spirit of it. It's been b*stardized to where it's like calling someone gay in the mid 2000's. People dont understand what it really means, they think it's a description of a guy that is thirsty on social for women. You leave a thirsty comment on social media, they call you a simp. While it may be true, its alot deeper than that and their usage of the term does not inform their behavior.

The main issue is that cacs are almost always using it wrong. They've actually b*stardized it to the point that it doesn't even mean a thirsty dude on social media or some simple to understand shyt like that anymore. Now its "Oh you don't think this video of a chick being set on fire is funny?? Ha ha SIMP!"

Cacs LOVE nothing more than to hear a slang term, overuse it way out of context then run it into the ground.