When did the average fan become so weak and how bad do you think it will get?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Did thread is directly related to the Lebron incident after the Clippers game

People immediately said how the fan was a loser, how he is now banned for life and he should fukk himself

Westbrook on OKC had a few of these moments, although tamer and during the games instead

When did paying to go to games and shyt on opposing teams become taboo? and how bad will it get in the future in your opinion?
I dont see the sales they want peaking if they continue to treat players like babies... and the average fan is getting super bytchmade now too and wants every game to be PC and quiet. What's the point of paying 1.5k - 3k to sit courtside and not be able to say shyt? Might as well not even have homecourt/awaycourt at that point. How bad do you think shyt gets as far as kicking people out, and why dont you have the same energy for college and other sports?

When did fans start treating multimillionaire athletes, who play competitive sports like babies? discuss

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Did thread is directly related to the Lebron incident after the Clippers game

People immediately said how the fan was a loser, how he is now banned for life and he should fukk himself

Westbrook on OKC had a few of these moments, although tamer and during the games instead

When did paying to go to games and shyt on opposing teams become taboo? and how bad will it get in the future in your opinion?
I dont see the sales they want peaking if they continue to treat players like babies... and the average fan is getting super bytchmade now too and wants every game to be PC and quiet. What's the point of paying 1.5k - 3k to sit courtside and not be able to say shyt? Might as well not even have homecourt/awaycourt at that point. How bad do you think shyt gets as far as kicking people out, and why dont you have the same energy for college and other sports?

When did fans start treating multimillionaire athletes, who play competitive sports like babies? discuss
I paid money so I should be able to say what I want to who I want when I want :mjpls:

Lebron gets heckled by opposing fans every time he plays for over 20 years but this one guy gets in trouble for it and now the athletes are being coddled huh :mjpls:

I can smell the mayonnaise through my monitor on this post :mjpls:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
yall can get mad and spin

but thats the point of sports.... you go to football games, its violent and people get beat the fukk down in the wrong jersey

when you shoot a free throw... its not supposed to turn into a church in the arena :mjcry:

why do yall even watch sports and root for a player or team if its not competitive? how you try to take all sports and home arena and spin it into an only racial issue is beyond me

whats next? you go to Boxing or MMA match and you get disqualified for knocking someone out and not fighting a clean match only on the cards? :mjlol:

we went from Patrice O'neil talking about tying paralyzed football players socks to helmets to scare the opposing team ... to paypaling millionaires more millions and pretending like their job isnt just entertainment. The fact any player gets rattled by basic crowd chatter shows how bad its gotten... you should expect to get shyt on .... that's the whole point of having a venue. Yall treating going to games like its 1940s and shyt again

its called competitive sports ... now its just "sports" whats the point of the shyt if they just play without risk of being touched... and they get paid 20x the amount as 15 years ago to act like 10 year olds. You gonna have teams win the chip in silence because "they dont want the losing team to feel too bad about it" The game should be moving forward not backward. Its an arena not a barbie playhouse, as long as nobody says anything about family member or a personal threat on the player :yeshrug: you cant be selective about players acting like bytches ... but then limit other players or fans for acting passionate. So Giannis gets to be overly competitive and its admirable, but if Devin Booker did the same shyt he's looked at like a clown and shunned. Nah fam. We're supposed to coddle superstars feelings but then let other shyt slide when it happens to other players? Dwight Howard been shyt on his entire career almost and nobody banned, nobody in trouble... but when you heckle another player you get banned? The shyt is actually more soft than can be explained... you have to be consistent or not at all. Remember when they kicked them two 18 year old girls out for heckling... how you let a highschooler get you off your game as a grown ass man ... thats some wild soft shyt

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
It's not about fans hurting their feelings. They finally have some power to ruin a CACs day. I'm all for it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Banter is fine but some fans are taking it over the top. shyt is unnecessary