(When simping goes wrong 101)..Rob kardashian exposing the shyt out of chyna on IG..and himself

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
damn this nikka rocking robs XXXL versace robe and sleeping in his versace sheets....probably got cum stains on the sheets n shyt

....fukking his bytch in his bed THAT HE PAYS FOR!!!....thats foul...rob need to call the goons up....thats fukked up. He probably be talking shyt about him while playing his playstation 4

"And this the dude that posted a pic in the same bed Chyna and I made our baby in. The house that I pay for. That robe i prob paid for."

L:mjjerry:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Rob has 0 testosterone in his body. He's a fukking emotional, vulnerable bytch. It's easy to see why and how someone like Blac Chyna took advantage and capitalized on his ass. I don't pity this fool.
She got with him during his lowest point and pounced all over his insecure, vulnerable ass. Straight finesse.:wow:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
no sympathy for this bytch ass nikka

a woman who sells ass or shakes her ass for some cash is not a woman with a strong moral compass or someone you should place your faith in........ all the women he coulda had, and you chose her.... c'mon dawg.... he might as well kill himself at this point.... women dont respect him

Daps
no sympathy for this bytch ass nikka

a woman who sells ass or shakes her ass for some cash is not a woman with a strong moral compass or someone you should place your faith in........ all the women he coulda had, and you chose her.... c'mon dawg.... he might as well kill himself at this point.... women dont respect him

Didn't know who Rob was, looked up some of his pictures.

Dude was born to be a cuckold

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt is crazy without context op

This has Madame Jenner's name written all over it. They're going for custody. They playing for keeps.

Kris_Jenner_shot_by_Jim_Jordan_at_White_Cross_Studios.jpg