(When simping goes wrong 101)..Rob kardashian exposing the shyt out of chyna on IG..and himself

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
All he's doing is exposing himself.

He would never win full custody. You can't sit here and call out your child's mother for doing drugs in the house, and then ADMIT that YOU sent her the drugs and liquor:gucci:

And even though it just kills men to hear, a woman is allowed to have sexual relations in her house whether her kids are there or not. Do you think married people rent out hotel rooms to have sex?:mindblown:

Either way, they'll be back together next week.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
All he's doing is exposing himself.

He would never win full custody. You can't sit here and call out your child's mother for doing drugs in the house, and then ADMIT that YOU sent her the drugs and liquor:gucci:

And even though it just kills men to hear, a woman is allowed to have sexual relations in her house whether her kids are there or not. Do you think married people rent out hotel rooms to have sex?:mindblown:

Either way, they'll be back together next week.

Honestly this makes Rob look worse. I expect a cute hood rat bytch to act and conduct herself like a cute hoodrat bytch. fukking dudes with her children home is hoodrat behavior.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
i don't really get the lack of empathy in this thread when half of ya'll learned the game by getting finessed in the exact same way

this is a grown ass millionaire..... we were broke teenagers when we learned the game... not driving bentleys in LA... he shoulda knew the game at the age of 7

FSP

Banned
Daps
Honestly this makes Rob look worse. I expect a cute hood rat bytch to act and conduct herself like a cute hoodrat bytch. fukking dudes with her children home is hoodrat behavior.
DO they do this on purpose or what? Hoes always want to fukk under demonic circumstances

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
i don't really get the lack of empathy in this thread when half of ya'll learned the game by getting finessed in the exact same way
v1q3QQ.gif

not exactly

nikkaz get finessed outta a pair of kickz or maybe a dinner date

not a child, child support, millionz of dollarz and ya family name