When they got the money in Dead Presidents, why didn't they leave town?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Bokeem Woodbine got flashy with the money and got picked up by the cops maybe like two months later. He snitched on Anthony and the crew.

The reason they didn’t leave was because one was a junkie (Skip) one had a baby on the way (Anthony) one was already laying low (Kirby) and the other was the idiot preacher.

Anthony was on the outs with Juanita, but the entire reason he committed the robbery in the first place was to support bis daughter and the upcoming baby. He would NEVER have abandoned his family until there was absolutely no other choice.

Skip was a junkie. Junkies don’t have the best of judgement.

Bokime could have been smart and laundered the money through his church but we all saw what HIS dumb ass did.

Thats why at the end Anthony and Kirby were preparing to go on the run to Mexico. They had no other choice after Bokime got picked up

They had to have gotten Cleon to snitch within 30 minutes of talking because they had time to catch Kirby and Anthony.:dead:

I'm sorry but you never trust church folks, he was already talking about his guilt conscience. He wasn't even a real friend, I would've bushed him right there:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They had to have gotten Cleon to snitch within 30 minutes of talking because they had time to catch Kirby and Anthony.:dead:

I'm sorry but you never trust church folks, he was already talking about his guilt conscience. He wasn't even a real friend, I would've bushed him right there:mjpls:

I always rationalized it as the cops went overtime because Anthony was responsible for the death of three cops including two white ones. You KNOW the police force goes hard avenging their own

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she was killing that man, no type of positive reinforcement or help. Not to mention he had to deal with that pimp:snoop: Imagine having to deal with that pimp nikka who most likely had goons. I'd have taken the L and left Juanita, only sending money for baby girl:hubie:

All this time I never knew Cutty was a pimp:ohhh:

Daps
Yeah she was killing that man, no type of positive reinforcement or help. Not to mention he had to deal with that pimp:snoop: Imagine having to deal with that pimp nikka who most likely had goons. I'd have taken the L and left Juanita, only sending money for baby girl:hubie:

Man i hate that whole storyline in the movie. Anthony was a punk. How you survive the vietcong but come back home and getting beat up by a pimp named Curly? :hhh:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
You think ol girl was really fukkin dude?

:ohhh:

for the longest I couldn’t figure out if she was just saying it out of anger or if she was for real:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

for the longest I couldn’t figure out if she was just saying it out of anger or if she was for real:lolbron:

You don’t EVER for ANY reason tell a grown ass man you fukking another nikka unless you are indeed fukking said nikka.

She was definitely fukking that nikka and the baby might not have even been Anthony’s:wow:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All I know is.....that was the most authentic choke I've ever seen in acting. My man Anthony activated every vein in her head and neck when he put the clamps on her.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

"This ain't the Marines. We don't get to eat for free."

"Silly ass nightmares"

A truly despicable woman. Even if he didn't resort to crime, he would have aged horribly if he had stayed with her.