When they got the money in Dead Presidents, why didn't they leave town?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Man i hate that whole storyline in the movie. Anthony was a punk. How you survive the vietcong but come back home and getting beat up by a pimp named Curly? :hhh:
That scene when Anthony beats up Curly is just...
:banderas:
He had enough of his shyt at that pool hall.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man i hate that whole storyline in the movie. Anthony was a punk. How you survive the vietcong but come back home and getting beat up by a pimp named Curly? :hhh:
First off, his name is Cutty. Second, Anthony had hands full of meat! Empty handed he would have ran Cutty the fade. Why would you beat someone up and pull a gun on them when they are just trying to feed their family?

Daps
First off, his name is Cutty. Second, Anthony had hands full of meat! Empty handed he would have ran Cutty the fade. Why would you beat someone up and pull a gun on them when they are just trying to feed their family?

:gucci: I know his name and Imma still call him Curly.

Secondly you're right. And that was the same thing I thought when I first watched the movie. But guess what? After Curly got the drop on him, I was like :manny: he caught breh slippin. It happens

But then I'm waiting the whole rest of the movie like :unimpressed: for Anthony to go run up on him and get him back.

When the movie ended without him doing anything to Curly, I had the :mjtf:

And I thought then and still think that Anthony never ran Curlys fade cause he was scared of him. Curly broke Anthony in that moment.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:gucci: I know his name and Imma still call him Curly.

Secondly you're right. And that was the same thing I thought when I first watched the movie. But guess what? After Curly got the drop on him, I was like :manny: he caught breh slippin. It happens

But then I'm waiting the whole rest of the movie like :unimpressed: for Anthony to go run up on him and get him back.

When the movie ended without him doing anything to Curly, I had the
:mjtf:

And I thought then and still think that Anthony never ran Curlys fade cause he was scared of him. Curly broke Anthony in that moment.
That's not how it works in the street.

Besides, Anthony had more pressing issues than to be concerned about some getback.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not how it works in the street.

Besides, Anthony had more pressing issues than to be concerned about some getback.
Exactly!! This man has PTSD, a new ass family, no job, a pimp that’s been supporting his daughter, and a new baby on the way while living in racist trifling America. shyt so bad, you gotta plan a robbery because that’s the only way you can use the skills you learned in the Army.