When Will Houses Go Back To Fukkin Normal Prices????

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
This is the new normal IMO. They're just gonna push people who can't afford traditional homes into tiny homes and other alternatives
I agree but I think people will willingly do small alternative homes. Most people are single and less people are having children. So there will be less need for 3+ bedroom homes for younger generations. People are buying $30k homes off of Amazon.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Oh I forgot for Cali players :ufdup::

" The Legislature passed, and Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law, the 2023-24 State Budget which provides $200 million for the CalHFA Dream for All Shared Appreciation Loan program!!! "

" The California Dream For All Shared Appreciation Loan is a down payment assistance program for first-time homebuyers to be used in conjunction with the Dream For All Conventional first mortgage for down payment and/or closing costs. "

- For all you Newsome Haters :pachaha:

Newsom-lotto.gif

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
It's never going to happen because no group of politicians will ever draft up legislation and get it pushed through to make it happen because people don't really care about this issue like that. They just like to complain.:yeshrug:
Imagine being a home owner and voting for a politician who turns around and drafts legislation to lower your property value. Lower property values also lower their tax revenue.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Oh I forgot for Cali players :ufdup::

" The Legislature passed, and Governor Gavin Newsom signed into law, the 2023-24 State Budget which provides $200 million for the CalHFA Dream for All Shared Appreciation Loan program!!! "

" The California Dream For All Shared Appreciation Loan is a down payment assistance program for first-time homebuyers to be used in conjunction with the Dream For All Conventional first mortgage for down payment and/or closing costs. "

- For all you Newsome Haters :pachaha:
That looks like it just increases the demand and makes prices go up. Econ 101.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a home owner and voting for a politician who turns around and drafts legislation to lower your property value. Lower property values also lower their tax revenue.
As someone who owns their property outright with no plans on ever selling, I'd be happy with a reduced yearly tax and insurance bill. That's the only thing having a higher value property does for me. I'd imagine a bill like this only hurts the transient people who don't care about the community they live in.:yeshrug:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
That looks like it just increases the demand and makes prices go up. Econ 101.

barack-obama-what.gif

Prices already up ... Are you trying to buy a house with down payment assistance and closing costs in Cali .. or you wanna complain and sit around waiting for prices to drop . :manny:

I bought my forever house during the pandemic in Cali .. Im straight . I didnt wait to pull the trigger . :hubie:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Nikka you came in the thread complaining about Biden all off subject ... :wow:
You aint about solutions. I stay away from your "woe is me kind" :sadcam:.. we gettin it :umad:
I think you misunderstood me. I'm not "woe as me", I called "the woe as me" poster an idiot. I''m living good under Biden.
:ahh:

but, I would vote for my cat before Gavin Newsom,:manny:

You cheerleading that idiot tells me everything.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Yea… I was in the same boat. Searched for housing for damn near 3 years. Always waiting for the right House at the right price. Prices kept going up. Luckily my salary increased significantly and I was able to say fukk it and jump in last summer. Put down a significant amount and will just refi if things go down. If not, it’s whatever, I’m comfortable with enough stashed away to deal with the BS.

Get in when you feel comfortable financially. When/if the rates go down, the bidding wars will be ridiculous. You don’t want those problems.