When Will White People Finally Stop Complaining About Affirmative Action?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Claude Anderson(guy who wrote and went to Congress about AA) said if blacks were to pull out of affirmative action it would collapse.

Are you said that's what he said?

Doesn't make much sense, since white women actually benefit from it more than Blacks.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What you mean it would collapse?

Listen to this lecture he did..... skip to about 22:46...... at 30:00 is when he begin to talk about blacks pulling out of affirmative action and it collapsing.

Are you said that's what he said?

Doesn't make much since white women actually benefit from it more than Blacks.
Dude go listen to lecture I posted. Dr Claud Anderson wrote affirmative action. Everyone knows that gays and white women benefit most from it I wasn't argument that. And it makes tons of sense because Affirmative Action was originally intended for blacks. It's was meant for the government to correct the wrong doings of slavery for blacks and depriving them of wealth. The government never enslaved white women.So if blacks were to collectively pull out of affirmative action, there wouldn't be any justifiable reason in court to maintain the bill.

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Listen to this lecture he did..... skip to about 22:46...... at 30:00 is when he begin to talk about blacks pulling out of affirmative action.

Dude go listen to lecture I posted. Dr Claud Anderson wrote affirmative action. Everyone knows that gays and white women benefit most from it I wasn't argument that. And it makes tons of sense because Affirmative Action was originally intended for blacks. It's was meant for the government to correct the wrong doings of slavery for blacks. The government never enslaved white women.So if blacks were to collectively pull out of affirmative action, there wouldn't be any justifiable reason in court to maintain the bill.

The way the law is written Blacks and pull out and the other groups would still continue to benefit from it.

Why would a gay person suddenly say that they're not being discriminated against? Nah..they would more likely continue using the bill to open doors for themselves

Edit: I'm going to check out the video later tho

Daps
When they need it themselves. But it's kind of a scam anyway because black people don't benefit from it that much anyway. Blacks have deal with so much other shyt before we can even get to the level of were we can benefit from affirmative action.
Oh and white women benefit from it the most

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The way the law is written Blacks and pull out and the other groups would still continue to benefit from it.

Why would a gay person suddenly say that they're not being discriminated against? Nah..they would more likely continue using the bill to open doors for themselves

Edit: I'm going to check out the video later tho
Yeah go listen to it because he adresses that in the lecture...

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny because blacks men dont hardly benefit from it at all....its actually used as a loophole to take black men from the workforce

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When they need it themselves. But it's kind of a scam anyway because black people don't benefit from it that much anyway. Blacks have deal with so much other shyt before we can even get to the level of were we can benefit from affirmative action.
Oh and white women benefit from it the most

Yup. And white women also benefit the most from the civil rights laws.

http://madamenoire.com/282653/studies-show-affirmative-action-helps-white-women-more-than-others/
http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

https://books.google.com/books?id=R...n enrollment in college since title 9&f=false

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One time I mentioned in class, to a group of white females, that white women has been the biggest benefactors of Affirmative action when the topic came up. I got the :dahell: look

Yeah, because they didn't think that you were supposed to know that. It seems like every movement by African Americans end up benefiting white women at the end of the day.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Most whites do not know the history behind affirmative action, what it stands for, and who it mostly benefits. You could a be a manager at Jared Diamonds and some white person would think that you used affirmative action.