When you make your first Million within a year...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Being outside a sound-proof room. You somehow think of things in the future as if they are the past. You see the present like a thick hot summer's night filled with cricket noise... while you stand inside with the cool conditioned air down your fresh new shirt, while you pass sweet flirtations to your summer crush through the screen door. Like a moth to flame, you and money burn like the catalyst to lustful desire of Benz seats and impromptu head on Colorado ski lifts...

It runs Hot and Cold. From Calm vegetation to Hostile sharp white cliffs of snow. It's so hard to keep your world from spinning too many seasons past the marker and living too fast and dying younger than prescribed.

Koolaid pumps through the veins sometimes, like overdue beef it spoils and rots if left too long to linger. The flush only happens with each chess move. The nikkas that I knew when I was running off the front porch for the drama, with welts and swollen cheek bones. The laughs and sweaty daps, turned to truces... But money makes men into dogs.

Money never makes the man. The man has to make it.

Peace.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Money makes you realize that you are a human.

Wealth gives you a reason to live after you die.
Every person will have an eternal afterlife life regardless of if they choose it or not. Allaah will give us life after death, just like He gave us our first life.
Eternal Paradise or eternal Hellfire are the final two possible destinations for every human being. www.Islaam.ca breaks this stuff down.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Every person will have an eternal afterlife life regardless of if they choose it or not. Allaah will give us life after death, just like He gave us our first life.
Eternal Paradise or eternal Hellfire are the final two possible destinations for every human being. www.Islaam.ca breaks this stuff down.

No disrespect to you. I don't like to think in absolutes. It's not healthy. If it works for you, God bless.

There isn't any incentive for me to prove you right or wrong. Thank you for your guidance however.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Being outside a glass-proof room. You somehow think of things in the future as if they are the past. You see the present like a thick hot summer's night filled with cricket noise... while you stand inside with the cool conditioned air down your fresh new shirt, while you pass sweet flirtations to your summer crush through the screen door. Like a moth to flame, you and money burn like the catalyst to lustful desire of Benz seats and impromptu head on Colorado ski lifts...

It runs Hot and Cold. From Calm vegetation to Hostile sharp white cliffs of snow. It's so hard to keep your world from spinning too many seasons past the marker and living too fast and dying younger than prescribed.

Koolaid pumps through the veins sometimes, like overdue beef it spoils and rots if left too long to linger. The flush only happens with each chess move. The nikkas that I knew when I was running off the front porch for the drama, with welts and swollen cheek bones. The laughs and sweaty daps, turned to truces... But money makes men into dogs.

Peace.

giphy.gif

Facts.
:obama:
You got a way with words.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Right now I say money will make me happy. I cant truly answer the question until that financially stable day comes.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
If they make it all in 1 year, I'll take bets that unless it's gold or oil on their property it will be gone within 2 years.

Money makes money, unless you spend it like water..

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Being outside a sound-proof room. You somehow think of things in the future as if they are the past. You see the present like a thick hot summer's night filled with cricket noise... while you stand inside with the cool conditioned air down your fresh new shirt, while you pass sweet flirtations to your summer crush through the screen door. Like a moth to flame, you and money burn like the catalyst to lustful desire of Benz seats and impromptu head on Colorado ski lifts...

Peace.

giphy.gif
:wow: