When you see a beautiful women walking do you give them attention?

Do you give women validation if they're looking for it?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I generally think I’m better than these hoes, so no. Unless I’m actually about to shoot my shot, I’m not complimenting you on shyt. fukk all that, hey Ms beautiful ass shyt, or gawking or staring. And even when I holla at you I’m not coming up taking about, “I was admiring your beauty from afar and was compelled to walk up to you” fukk all that R&B ass shyt. I coming up to you like “what you on shorty” Then just let my natural confidence and me being 6’5 and that nikka take over and do the rest.

I will make a little jokey joke talking shyt before I compliment you. Of course that don’t mean I will never compliment you going forward. Let a nikka fukk first before I start calling you beautiful and all that shyt.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
I generally think I’m better than these hoes, so no. Unless I’m actually about to shoot my shot, I’m not complimenting you on shyt. fukk all that, hey Ms beautiful ass shyt, or gawking or staring. And even when I holla at you I’m not coming up taking about, “I was admiring your beauty from afar and was compelled to walk up to you” fukk all that R&B ass shyt. I coming up to you like “what you on shorty” Then just let my natural confidence and me being 6’5 and that nikka take over and do the rest.

I will make a little jokey joke talking shyt before I compliment you. Of course that don’t mean I will never compliment you going forward. Let a nikka fukk first before I start calling you beautiful and all that shyt.
Real

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Lol you probably tell yourself this as a defense mechanism because you're too scared to approach
There is nothing wrong with complimenting a bytch. and spittin game.

So what if it gives her a big head? Only increases the likelihood she will end up alone. shyt isnt my problem if I aint the one fukkin her.

So much dumb shyt in your post. In fact, the whole post was dumb as shyt.

I'm never scared to approach anyone. The point of conversation/ small talk, to me, aint to fukk. Leading with "oh queen, you're so beautiful. Your eyes are magnificent." shyt is corny. If I am engaged in small talk with a stranger and we are talking about style, or clothes, or aesthetic shyt, then I may give compliment (ex. those glasses are fly or I see you with the insert brand here bag.). Most times I don't lead with a compliment that she cant control (eyes, smile, her thickness, etc.) It seems thirsty to me and she heard that shyt before. I can give you some pointers if you'd like. It can help you when you talk to all kinds of women, not just the "bytches" to whom you "spit game".

nikkas have one end result n shyt. If you cant "bag a bytch" or aint "fukkin her" you failed the mission huh? This must be the primary move in your "game." Cook how you cook tho...

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Lol you probably tell yourself this as a defense mechanism because you're too scared to approach
There is nothing wrong with complimenting a bytch. and spittin game.

So what if it gives her a big head? Only increases the likelihood she will end up alone. shyt isnt my problem if I aint the one fukkin her.
I cannot just let a bad bish who’s looking for attention just walk by me without complimenting her. It’s not rocket science, women are women for a reason

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

I'm never scared to approach anyone. The point of conversation/ small talk, to me, aint to fukk. Leading with "oh queen, you're so beautiful. Your eyes are magnificent." shyt is corny. If I am engaged in small talk with a stranger and we are talking about style, or clothes, or aesthetic shyt, then I may give compliment (ex. those glasses are fly or I see you with the insert brand here bag.). Most times I don't lead with a compliment that she cant control (eyes, smile, her thickness, etc.) It seems thirsty to me and she heard that shyt before. I can give you some pointers if you'd like. It can help you when you talk to all kinds of women, not just the "bytches" to whom you "spit game".

nikkas have one end result n shyt. If you cant "bag a bytch" or aint "fukkin her" you failed the mission huh? This must be the primary move in your "game." Cook how you cook tho...
I used to subscribe to what you’re saying about small talk with beautiful women but then I realize it’s kind of a time waster. I just stick to the obvious compliments like her outfit, eyes, thickness, smile etc. cause it actually works. I realize that a bad bish want you to tell her that she is bad and not some random small talk bs. It sounds simple but bishes wanna hear the same shyt that all men usually say to them so it really comes down to how you say it and not what you say.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
IF I FEEL LIKE IT.

Sometimes you run into them jawns you know are insecure and so I'll give em compliment to boost them up.

I find chicks who be wearing hats be lowkey insecure.

Or them ones wearing a face mask outside on a sunny 65 degree day....

Like why you covering up shorty I can tell you're pretty..take that shyt off you outside.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Yawn

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I used to subscribe to what you’re saying about small talk with beautiful women but then I realize it’s kind of a time waster. I just stick to the obvious compliments like her outfit, eyes, thickness, smile etc. cause it actually works. I realize that a bad bish want you to tell her that she is bad and not some random small talk bs. It sounds simple but bishes wanna hear the same shyt that all men usually say to them so it really comes down to how you say it and not what you say.
Exactly

she knows why you’re talking to her lol and if she’s attracted it won’t matter

If there are other things one can use to spark a convo then sure. But there is nothing wrong with complimenting a girl and introducing yourself