When your parents say "You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me"

Mrl HiGrnd

All Star
Daps
That's all good and highly appreciated but let's be real rq

If I set up a marathon filled with 500million athletes on a track that is also trying to kill the athletes should I take credit for the winners W? Setting up the marathons wasn't exactly the hard part.
That lil nikka had to race against 500million other little squirming nikkas just as athletic as him. He had to fight against the female body seeing him as an invader. He had to pass by his siblings getting merkd in the thousands. That shyt wasn't easy

Parents need to give their kids more credit for making it to that egg, that shyt was hunger games x mad max.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
You know. I look back on some things and say It was all me, good or bad. Yes, my parents helped bring me in this world but one thing I've learned is if somebody helping you eat, you're in their household; even if they have their thumb on your ass its best to keep your head down and do you. Gracefully rebel if your still at home with mom and pops, and as soon as you can get up out of there.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's all good and highly appreciated but let's be real rq

If I set up a marathon filled with 500million athletes on a track that is also trying to kill the athletes should I take credit for the winners W? Setting up the marathons wasn't exactly the hard part.
That lil nikka had to race against 500million other little squirming nikkas just as athletic as him. He had to fight against the female body seeing him as an invader. He had to pass by his siblings getting merkd in the thousands. That shyt wasn't easy

Parents need to give their kids more credit for making it to that egg, that shyt was hunger games x mad max.
:dahell: You smoking that loud ainna

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
355pjd.jpg