When you’re in shape, you no longer worry about fashion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always think of it this way. People are REALLY existing in a shytty model of themselves. You're cheating yourself not experiencing life in a much more pleasurable way. I know, food is fan fukking tastic. It's awesome. But what is that, just 90 minutes of joy combined a day? What about the remaining 14:30 hours you're awake existing? You're going to sacrifice that 14:30 for that 90? Eat better, work out. :obama:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
If you’re a fly dude it’s not either/or...you’re in shape with a great outfit. Why would I take all that time to make my body optimal only to put a shytty outfit ontop of it? I prefer being in shape and having my outfit on point and coordinated...fit nicely, nice boots, nice shirt...all that. But the difference is that I dress up good for myself, not for women.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I'm in shape but i'm not shopping at WalMart breh :picard:

Honestly tho... you can get better clothes on Amazon thee days for walmart prices

But i understand your overall point, physique makes shytty clothes look good
This... I agree with OP.. but I'm not gonna wear walmart clothing. On the flip side, I'm not wearing gucci or any other "designer" either. I WILL wear designer and niche fragrances thooooo