When you’re in shape, you no longer worry about fashion.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So just be fit, tall, and dress in designer. And get a Porsche. Then you become irresistible to women. I have 10s as side pieces.

Why dress like a bum when you can wear J Crew, Armani, Banana Republic, or Gucci? That being said a true gentlemans wordrobe should be a combination of tailored suits, casual wear, with a combination of both low end and high-end accessories. Can't tell you the attention I get simply by whipping out my Louie Vitton Wallet. ( Easily the best wallet I've ever owned)

Again, rocking simple high quality clothes with high end accsessories is the best option. You bums dressing in Walmart gear thinking you fresh are still bums. Do better.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Walmart though? Nah B, I’m good as long as Ross, Burlington, or TJ Maxx exists lol. And my outlets. There nothing at Walmart worth copping unless you’re hard up for a shirt or some shyt.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Rod-Wave.jpg

with-cropped-jeans.jpg

That wobbly body nikka shyt be riding when i work out tho

Just fell in love with hunger games 3 last 4 weeks non stop every workout

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Just wear some cheap $5 Walmart or any other cheap affordable brand black t shirt, some cheap $15 pants and your physique alone will make you look like a million bucks :wow:

Fat nikkas wearing their expensive Gucci clothes will be in the cut hating like :mjcry:
Humble bragging on your body to other men :dame:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
So just be fit, tall, and dress in designer. And get a Porsche. Then you become irresistible to women. I have 10s as side pieces.

Why dress like a bum when you can wear J Crew, Armani, Banana Republic, or Gucci? That being said a true gentlemans wordrobe should be a combination of tailored suits, casual wear, with a combination of both low end and high-end accessories. Can't tell you the attention I get simply by whipping out my Louie Vitton Wallet. ( Easily the best wallet I've ever owned)

Again, rocking simple high quality clothes with high end accsessories is the best option. You bums dressing in Walmart gear thinking you fresh are still bums. Do better.

You don't need designer to look good and fukk bytches.

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
fashion isnt something you should worry about

if you have to worry about it regardless of how youre built its not for you

shyt either comes effortless to you or its something you grow into as your self understanding grows

which is why what you’re trying to jack about not worrying about fashion if youre in shape is inherently some off shyt

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Faxxxx :wow:

actually Just Rolled outta bed dressed like a slob to make a CVS run.

Store clerk lookin at me like a dessert "Can i help you with anything ELSE sirrr??:wub:"
"You have a good night plz, stay safe out therrrreee:queen:"

:blessed:#liftgang is an army better yet the navy.

Dont hate, join the alliance :lift:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Y’all nikkas in here looking like a snack but not posting selfie’s. :hhh:

Coli cats probably flabby anyway when it comes to their drip.