Where are yall getting your clothes from that show off all the hard work?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I usually buy my shirts from polo or express and levis do just fine as far as jeans go. I'm about to do some more shopping and trying to see if yall know of any other aesthetic friendly brands that show off all you're hard work for the summer (v-shape).

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
IMO a smart Polo top looks dope when you're in good shape.

Jeans/trousers are an issue for me breh. I like a fitted look. I rock skinny and slim fitted jeans/straight or slim trousers but the thighs have grown a lot. End up having trousers that are too long in length and too wide around the waist. For jeans it's less of a problem as you can get them short.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would you want to wear cheap clothes on a finely sculpted body? BMW engines with BMW exteriors is the only way to live life.

I guess you aint going to start getting into fashion just because you've hit the gym
:ohhh::dead:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you have to pick the right size where its not too tight that it looks ridiculous but has some tightness in the shoulder and arm area isn't loose preferably not too long length wise in the arm area

but I always look gay in a V-neck and it looks like I have titties if the v-neck is too tight

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I usually get t-shirts from TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I get my boxers from Old Navy. I get dress shirts from JC Penney.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Why would you want to wear cheap clothes on a finely sculpted body? BMW engines with BMW exteriors is the only way to live life.

I guess you aint going to start getting into fashion just because you've hit the gym

Because, you can get away with it :dead:

You don't need to always dress in expensive things when you're in great shape, just rocking a cheap V-neck and some shorts during the summer will do the work for you. Your analogy is off too, the finely sculpted body is the BMW itself, we're just looking at what kind of rims to cop.