Where did Lean originate from: Houston or Memphis?

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm no expert but DJ screw and the Texas rappers were rapping about syrup in the 90s

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know but that demonic trash is dangerous.

If you look at Google where it says how to make lean it says use 2 to 8 Oz of the codeine liquid. If someone is foolish enough to follow these instructions they could wind up dead.

Lean is a disgusting drug because it can literally make your body functions stop working. You body will say, wow friend I'm so relaxed I think I'll relax my lungs And they will cease like desist letters. Have an individual waking up coughing like :wtf: why was I not breathing? This trash will make your hearing just stop working as your brain lags and misfires synapses all over the place

Please yall let's never and I mean ever deal with these demonic intoxicats just to fit in with filth. Instead exercise and do Bjj. This will be the only dopamine high you need.

It's so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas prolly been drinking cough syrup, but that prometh codeine started in Houston probably 1993-94. DJ Screw started drinking it because it slows you down and it made the screw music that much better according to him

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston of course...but not that is something to be proud of. Dudes that been drinking it since the 90s are all pretty much dead.