Where did the Good girls hang out in HS?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Good girls don't get overlooked (maybe by the dudes they want) unless they are physically unattractive.

They most likely have a small group of their closest friends, and their friends are also good girls.

They aren't that confident with boys, do well in school, aren't consumed in too much drama,etc.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I feel like I was overlopked a lot in general.I didn't feel like I was a better person than another girl and a guy should choose me type thing. I wasn't really boy crazy though so it wasn't a huge deal but it did mess with my confidence. I didn't really have crushes either. I had a few suitors. They were cool, I liked them.

I was in a lot of activties up until senior year so practices and games took up most of my time. Plus, I was in the magnent program, those classes were after regular classes so while kids were hanging out after school I was going to dance class. I would go by myself to read, design, or write. I was quiet. I found out later a lot of people thought I was stuck up. I also found out guys liked me in school after graduation (thanks social media :skip: ). No one really said anything to me in school though so I thought I was unattractive and most guys ignored me.
Lol

tater

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't approached a lot (for dating reasons) in HS. People thought I was weird. I used to sell CD's and DVD's and miscellaneous items (candy, batteries when everyone was still using walkmans :flabbynsick:, pencils, etc.) so people would always talk to me but never for the reasons I wanted. I also used to wear a hoodie all the time because I was ashamed of my body. I will say though, when I finally took off my hoodie, got my braces off, and started doing my hair I got a lot more attention. Still, nobody really talked to me that much in a romantic sense. I think at that point I cemented my weird girl rep. Though, after we graduated my cousin, who was on the football team, told me all his friends used to like me and this other boy I really liked well I guess they were attracted to me would be a better term.

I wouldn't say I was necessarily a good girl. I used to smoke and partake in sundry other activities, but all of my friends were virginal angels. I was never really boy crazy in HS so that wasn't something I did much either. I had one BF in HS and he dumped me :to:. Anyhoo! We all hung out in the library, at each others houses and the mall. I would always get dragged to church at that point too. I feel like that's where everyone hung out...

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I wasn't approached a lot (for dating reasons) in HS. People thought I was weird. I used to sell CD's and DVD's and miscellaneous items (candy, batteries when everyone was still using walkmans :flabbynsick:, pencils, etc.) so people would always talk to me but never for the reasons I wanted. I also used to wear a hoodie all the time because I was ashamed of my body. I will say though, when I finally took off my hoodie, got my braces off, and started doing my hair I got a lot more attention. Still, nobody really talked to me that much in a romantic sense. I think at that point I cemented my weird girl rep. Though, after we graduated my cousin, who was on the football team, told me all his friends used to like me and this other boy I really liked well I guess they were attracted to me would be a better term.

I wouldn't say I was necessarily a good girl. I used to smoke and partake in sundry other activities, but all of my friends were virginal angels. I was never really boy crazy in HS so that wasn't something I did much either. I had one BF in HS and he dumped me :to:. Anyhoo! We all hung out in the library, at each others houses and the mall. I would always get dragged to church at that point too. I feel like that's where everyone hung out...
I'm a heathen so church after a while was a no.go. you sound like the female version of me.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I'm a heathen so church after a while was a no.go. you sound like the female version of me.

Yeah...after a certain age all that church stuff went to the birds. I still have people asking me to go to church, I just stare at them :ld: and reply K.