"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! 🗣️" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

He's an ignorant troll who has alot of these clown nikkas fooled who support him.

I mean Umar has his own skeletons and has yet to prove that he's authentic, but I can't fault his arguments on this topic. And he's rightly pointing out how crazy these nikkas look coming to Ems defence unprovoked.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don’t rock with Umar. He is always telling black people what they need to do.

What they need to wear

What they need to spend their money on

What to do with their kids

What hair products to use

What race do marry

Etc

I never see him with his own children

I never seen an accounting of the “donations” he collected from the black community since 2009

I never seen him make tangible progress on the abandoned buildings he acquired 5 years ago

I never seen the school he was supposed to have been a Principal at in the past

Dude has no residence. Dude has no car. He lives off of donation money and speaking engagements. He is a Dr but has no office.

He is pro black but has never married a black woman, barely pays his child support and does not see his kids. Why are we giving him a platform like he is a black leader again?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Umar wipin the floor with these nikkas.

Listening to people praise a man who has literally been scamming black people for a decade is wild. He's jumping on hip hop because it's the next frontier to foster resentment and appeal to ignorance. Nothing more.

I wouldn't put Em in my top 10 or top 20. Probably not even top 30. But obviously at one point he was one of the greatest rappers ever, and I'm not stupid enough to argue Soulja Boy is a better rapper solely because he's black and Eminem is white. Sorry. We got 50 years of rappers, if you made a list there would be some white or Rican dudes and all of them wouldn't be grouped at the very bottom. Just saying.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Calling Em the 🐐 when his direct peers is Jay Z/Nas is kinda silly, no?

Again, nobody is calling Em THE GOAT, they're saying he's ONE of the greats.

Even in the debate that sparked this whole ordeal, Budden called him ONE OF THE GREATEST, not the hands down overall anything and that context matters. The only reason to miss the context is to continue the hyperbolye.

Dr. Fubar does not hold weight in Hip Hop culture just because he's black.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Again, nobody is calling Em THE GOAT, they're saying he's ONE of the greats.

Even in the debate that sparked this whole ordeal, Budden called him ONE OF THE GREATEST, not the hands down overall anything and that context matters. The only reason to miss the context is to continue the hyperbolye.

Dr. Fubar does not hold weight in Hip Hop culture just because he's black.

The argument on Eminem has always been about #1 status.

But he can't be. Jay and Nas have made better music than him 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
django-unchained.gif