"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! 🗣️" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It’s disgusting how the entire industry is caping for Em. shyt is a joke for real.
I'm taking note of all the clown nikkaz that are caping for punk ass Eminem

I don't fukk with none of em in the 1st place but now I really dislike their asses

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I'm taking note of all the clown nikkaz that are caping for punk ass Eminem

I don't fukk with none of em in the 1st place but now I really dislike their asses

I just find it weird how much they caping for him and he can’t say anything about it himself. Music industry is gay as fukk.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m with Umar on this one. Even if Em was objectively the best rapper by a country mile, my blackness wouldn’t allow me to admit it. Luckily, I don’t have to. :ahh:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Y’all still trying retroactively gatekeep Eminem?

He’s objectively one of the greatest rappers ever. What’s so hard to accept about that?

Y’all argue until your fingers numb about your opinions like they are facts. He’s not the GOAT BUT you can never take away the fact that he is one of the greats.

Why still fight this battle? Just ignore him like he ignores y’all lol

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't make any sense:what:
He chose a little white girl to represent him on a hip hop message board. We love to throw c00n around and disrespect legends because they are standing up for someone who actually paid his dues in the industry and has shown love and respect to hip hop every step of the way?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Y’all still trying retroactively gatekeep Eminem?

He’s objectively one of the greatest rappers ever. What’s so hard to accept about that?

Y’all argue until your fingers numb about your opinions like they are facts. He’s not the GOAT BUT you can never take away the fact that he is one of the greats.

Why still fight this battle? Just ignore him like he ignores y’all lol

Again. The argument isn't if he is nice. Because he clearly is.

The debate is on if he is the best of all time!?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again. The argument isn't if he is nice. Because he clearly is.

The debate is on if he is the best of all time!?
well obviously there is no one single goat, it's all about who is in the conversation. I don't even fukk with Em anymore and I think he has one of the weakest discographies amongst the legends, but he is in the conversation for GOAT status