"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! 🗣️" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Has Eminem ever spoke on black issues or defended a black artist?

I can't find it now because of the recent headlines but even before all this, Umar had something to say about Em Kneeling at the superbowl, speaking on George Flloyd and other incidents and called it pandering so it don't matter either way, when he does say something people shyt on him for that too.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Umar is cut from the same cloth as MAGA/Right Wing grifters. They know exactly what to say and do to fire up their supporters and deflect any criticism that might come their way.

There’s no doubt in my mind that Umar is about to channel this Eminem controversy into a six figure pay day from gullible idiots :snoop:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t rock with Umar. He is always telling black people what they need to do.

What they need to wear

What they need to spend their money on

What to do with their kids

What hair products to use

What race do marry

Etc

I never see him with his own children

I never seen an accounting of the “donations” he collected from the black community since 2009

I never seen him make tangible progress on the abandoned buildings he acquired 5 years ago

I never seen the school he was supposed to have been a Principal at in the past

Dude has no residence. Dude has no car. He lives off of donation money and speaking engagements. He is a Dr but has no office.

He is pro black but has never married a black woman, barely pays his child support and does not see his kids. Why are we giving him a platform like he is a black leader again?

He's a troll.

Eminem may not be the best rapper of all time but, he's accomplished in rap. He's at least top 25 to be fair. What has Dr. Umar done besides take people's money and not follow through on his word? Rappers are coming to defend Eminem because they know Em can't say anything himself or he'll look like the white man attacking a black dude. And I say this as someone that is black and always defending our community. If Dr. Umar came crazy at Common or Lupe or Busta Rhymes, everyone would collectively tell that dude to GTFOH. But, its cool to disrespect a legend like Em because he's white.

This is Dr. Umar :mjlol: I pass by Dr. Umar's "building" every other week in my city and I can only :mjlol: because that school is never coming.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t rock with Umar. He is always telling black people what they need to do.

What they need to wear

What they need to spend their money on

What to do with their kids

What hair products to use

What race do marry

Etc

I never see him with his own children

I never seen an accounting of the “donations” he collected from the black community since 2009

I never seen him make tangible progress on the abandoned buildings he acquired 5 years ago

I never seen the school he was supposed to have been a Principal at in the past

Dude has no residence. Dude has no car. He lives off of donation money and speaking engagements. He is a Dr but has no office.

He is pro black but has never married a black woman, barely pays his child support and does not see his kids. Why are we giving him a platform like he is a black leader again?
Has anybody attending his speaking engagements? He does them often.

Sydney (AUS) 6.22
Melbourne (AUS) 6.29

Is he seriously going to Australia to speak? Who invited him? :pachaha:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If You call Eminem the GOAT for his wannabe "lyrical miracle" bars, should you also consider the like of Nas, Hov, Dre 3K, Ghostface, AZ and others as the top 10 as well? :sas2:

So Em can be the GOAT with advance bars, but the black rappers gotta sound like 2nd graders with trap beats to be in the same convo? :sas2:
Niqqa what :mjlol: