"Where In The Hell You Get Your Doctorate!?! šŸ—£ļø" Ed Lover Weighs In On Dr Umar Johnson/Eminem ; Umar Johnson Responds To Ed & MC Shan With IG Posts

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eminem is disgustingly overrated and Umar Johnson is a lying swindling hypocrite who profits off of the ignorance and naĆÆvetĆ© of people within the diaspora desperately looking for a ā€œleaderā€.

Neither are particularly beneficial to the black community as a whole and weā€™d be better off if both of them dropped off the face of the earth

So in other words

89c.gif

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He knows about them. He mentioned them already.

Interesting that we lover would respond like that without addressing the racist tapes... but then again they never do... just makes it look worse. Someone tells you how racist someoje is and they reply "hip hop is for everyone!"

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
There is no best rapper of all time. There are best rappers for different reasons. Gucci Mane, Eminem, Krs One, Jay Z are all best rappers of all time.

That's one position. But many people debate numero uno.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
That's one position. But many people debate numero uno.

Okay.

But my frame of mind on many different things is there can't be a number one. Cardi B is number one. Says the world, because she won the Grammy for best rap album. But she promotes prostitution, so she isn't number one to me. Krs is number one to me for the same reason Eminem is number one for me - they both rapped their way out of poverty and Inspired millions of people along the way!

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Okay.

But my frame of mind on many different things is there can't be a number one. Cardi B is number one. Says the world, because she won the Grammy for best rap album. But she promotes prostitution, so she isn't number one to me. Krs is number one to me for the same reason Eminem is number one for me - they both rapped their way out of poverty and Inspired millions of people along the way!

And I'll tell those who rank em as 1 within debates, Jay-Z and Nas were better at the craft and inspired millions :manny:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
And I'll tell those who rank em as 1 within debates, Jay-Z and Nas were better at the craft and inspired millions :manny:

That's cool. My opinion is I put Krs One above even Jay and Nas. Especially for consistency.

However when I take that whole group, I admire all of them.

A rapper doesn't have to be a billionaire for me to think he's the greatest.

Big L was one of the greatest.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Are you serious? :pachaha:
Yes :mjlol: Itā€™s during this same live. Itā€™s when he just acquired his abandoned buildings and he was spinning wild duck tales. He has the motorcycle club. Junior club where he was going to create black Ramboā€™s. The aviation club, and other ridiculous lies :dead:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
From which institution?

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Which is I believe a credible school.

The reason I think him being a school psychologist is because they analyze and help kids learn effectively.

So that's cool.

But what bothers me is I feel he uses the Dr. Title to aid his influence and ransoms believe he's a medical doctor or a surgeon and blindly trust him.

Also - ho long did he and does he currently work as a school psychologist?

I respect any formally educated man. But the educated can be dangerous if they lack integrity or good character. Cause they have power but bad leadership.