Where is @mephistopholes?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's my boy...but he was the embodiement of the smug over confident liberal who lived in a bubble.

But now he's no where to be found to come eat his crow.

Come on bro I came and ate crow the same night McCain and Romney lost

@ anyone else who has been missing in action and feel free to up all their old overconfident threads

@Mephistopheles

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I asked the same shyt. Homie was so annoyingly smug daily acting like he was an all knowing Seer.

If you wrong just take your L.

Calling people stupid every second and how naive we were. I told these cats stop underestimating white people so much. Bragging about hispanics in FL as if all were voting for Trump.

I said to this idiot Obama won FL in 2012 by only half of a point against someone who did not campaign well...so imagine what the result would be for someone who ran a campaign 10 times better than Romney while emboldening white people all over. We can never stop underestimating white supremacy.

Its cool to be analytic...but learn to use emotion also.

@Mephistopheles just own up to your L and being so cocky.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
f3F1JfV.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's made several posts on the board since the results came in. Dude just posted in HL like two hours ago.

I hope you guys know what you've asked for by supporting Trump. Maybe everyone will be wrong again.

I don't support Trump nor do I expect him to do shyt but be a president for a corporation.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I been here dummies. Search my posts. I woke up this morning at 6 and you fakkits mentioned me like 20 something times. :mjlol: I've posted several times today already and you making threads about me after 8 pm. :dame: