Where is @mephistopholes?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
I been here dummies. Search my posts. I woke up and you fakkits mentioned me like 20 something times. :mjlol: I've posted several times today already and you making threads about me after 8 pm. :dame:

Still doesn't get it... still everybody but me is stupid.

Pride came before the fall and you're looking like

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Still doesn't get it... still everybody but me is stupid.

Pride came before the fall and you're looking like

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:
Oh. I thought I was just talking shyt to some people on a message board. I guess I didn't understand the full gravity of the situation.

Your idol won and you still mad as fukk. :heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You got some nerve to address me, WOAT.

Whatever happened to the global elites have already chosen Hillary and Trump was just a plant? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

That was much worse than my overconfident predictions that turned out to be dead wrong, and deserves it's own thread. Trump just one-shot killed your entire
PpfzDPW.png
existence here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got some nerve to address me, WOAT.

Whatever happened to the global elites have already chosen Hillary and Trump was just a plant? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

That was much worse than my overconfident predictions that turned out to be dead wrong, and deserves it's own thread. Trump just one-shyt killed your entire
PpfzDPW.png
existence here.

:umad: Colileaks will expose you.

Winning Operational Analytical Tasks.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Oh. I thought I was just talking shyt to some people on a message board. I guess I didn't understand the full gravity of the situation.

Your idol won and you still mad as fukk. :heh:

Am I mad or am I gloating against an out of touch, arrogant, triggered liberal p*ssy who is actually the mad one because they need to "take a break" from a subforum that used to be their safe space?

:SmugTrump:

I think we know who is mad.

:MadTrump2:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Am I mad or am I gloating against an out of touch, arrogant, triggered liberal p*ssy who is actually the mad one because they need to "take a break" from a subforum that used to be their safe space?

:SmugTrump:

I think we know who is mad.

:MadTrump2:
:russell: Yeah Trump won and you're still mad. You will die unhappy.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:umad: Colileaks will expose you.

Winning Operational Analytical Tasks.

Duh...Trump has been a plant. He isn't going to win.

Remember he was democrat plant to help destroy the republican party and lose the election. This is a game played on the people.

There is nothing serious in your viewpoint here. While the subject should address the lack of diverse subjects, the lack of debate, discussion and dialogue in the HL, you want to speak on how anyone who speaks on trump( his supporters) should be targeted, censored or banned.

If Trump is your concern, why weren't you speaking up in 2014 or 2015 about this? It seems to me that if that was a concern maybe you should have listen to people who were telling you Trump is a plant and not to be taken seriously. You go on about your posting like you don't listen to that nonsense but you continue to be angry over what?

WikiLeaks Just Made Stunning Prediction About Who Will Win Presidential Election

According to one email leaked by WikiLeaks, Trump was referred to by the Clinton campaign as a “Pied Piper” candidate who the campaign wanted elevated to prime status because he would lead the GOP in a direction where it could not win.
Other WikiLeaks tweets made it clear it believes that the election has been an exercise in conspiracies.
“It has been clear from the beginning who is going to win. This is, in effect, a power consolidation exercise,” WikiLeaks tweeted Thursday.

:francis:

You are very naive to think Soros is doinv anything for the people. Trump is a democrat plant. I dont vote.

:mjgrin:

:mjlol: