Where to meet women during Covid

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Apps are too easy when you're looking for some new pu$$y in the clutch. I still pull at the grocery store and out in public with a mask on...

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
You gotta pay for the apps, bruh:ufdup: and there's still no guarantee.
I guarantee if you join Hinge now and you have some semblance of a talk game, you will be in some puzzy by this weekend.

You missed out on the summer because women had their kids with their father for the summer and they were trying to get piped down during this quarantine because there wasn't anything poppin like that.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I guarantee if you join Hinge now and you have some semblance of a talk game, you will be in some puzzy by this weekend.

You missed out on the summer because women had their kids with their father for the summer and they were trying to get piped down during this quarantine because there wasn't anything poppin like that.
This all you need is good pictures of you doing shyt and having fun and they will flock your inbox

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Depends where you are. Same places I always had. I think here, in San Diego, the only really weird time was the first few weeks, around May, a lot of people just stopped caring, and did all the same things they were doing before. I do remember in that April time period, I didn't ask anyone out, moreso out of an acknowledgment that Covid had made dating/sex/ even more fraught and complicated than it was. But, by May through the rest of the summer, people were hitting me up again, and things have just continued.