Where were Kobe's parents?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Nah breh,his mother was dead wrong selling his belongings period. If parents are out of line,you have every right to be mad at them and tell them about themselves. You tripping

Sure she was wrong for doing what she did, but there is no excuse for a child to behave any other way than respectful with his/her mother. We can disagree.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Kobe stans talkin wreckless about his mother now, like they know all the details about the relationship between him and his mother:mjlol:

Kobe might have his problems with her, but he’d slap some of yall for some of the shyt being said about her.

I can't wait for the coliseum go to back to normal soon, these retards acting like their Kobes biographers

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

That and Kobe's money is the basis of this pitiful feud. Kobe's mother fell out when Vanessa and Kobe first got together and have been ever since. She sold all of his old jerseys, shoes, and trophies out of spite because Kobe wouldn't purchase her ANOTHER house as big as the one he bought for Vanessa's mother. It's well documented. Joe Bryant is bytch made for allowing his wife to act like that towards their son, even if they feel that what Kobe did was wrong.

Point blank, Kobe's mother is jealous that Joe cannot provide the same lifestyle that Kobe is giving Vanessa being an EX-NBA player.... and the fact that he married that Mexican chick.
Well in all fairness...most black mothers in this country would beef over their son buying a bigger house for their mother in law then they did them...especially if the chick isn't black...but that is truly a foolish reason to spite your son. A lot of times parents and maturity don't go hand and hand...this is one of em:russell:...moms gotta realize...u give birth to your sons, but you can't marry em':scust:Jealousy is gross.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Damn this thread makes me wanna call up my mom and pops now. I'm thankful I got a good relationship with them.

shyt like this breaks my heart :mjcry:

But breh...

it's weird breh.

Look at his parents. Mom looks like a flower child who would cast a spell on you with her eyes, Dad looks complete opposite of her.

You NEVER hear him talk about them. Seems like Kobe probably raised himself thru his basketball heroes, and whatever other artistic interests he had.
2.jpg

article-2319318-199C373C000005DC-830_634x420.jpg
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Yall dudes man...