'Where you at Jon': Official UFC 210 - Cormier vs Rumble II thread (+ Mousasi vs. Weidman) (April 9)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
2719-UFC-210-Event-Image-b5c53e622138e22df691c31dd2be4327.jpg

Thoughts? Predictions?

I have a feeling Rumble finishes Cormier this time around. Cormier is up there in age (38) and is coming off an injury. This fight could go either way though.

Similar to the main event, Moose/Weidman is a pick em' fight. Both fighters look like they're in great shape, especially Weidman (who looks like he put on some extra muscle). This is Mousasi's last fight on his contract, so you know he's coming in motivated. I give the slight edge to Mousasi in this fight. I think he takes the decision in a back and forth fight. His superior striking will be the difference maker.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The Jones fukkery probably hits harder for Cormier than anyone (other than Jones himself of course) because that's the only real question mark Cormier has left in this weight class, if not in his career. I'm actually curious on how much longer he plans on fighting or if he's lowkey / highkey holding serve in hopes that he'll get one more crack at Jones before it's time to think about retirement

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
DC been real disrespectful to Rumble on these Embedded's. Rumble is the wrong guy to piss off, that punch he caught him with in the first fight didn't hurt DC. I think Rumble will land that finisher this time.

If the motivated Moose shows up Weidman is getting fukked up.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DC can still take this. He's one of the most durable LHWs. Rumble is still one of the dangerous and scariest guys out there so I doubt DC is sleeping on him.

I so want Moose to take this. Weidman has had his time. I want to see Gegard get a title shot.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I don't know who I wanna see win more.. Rumble or DC. It's gonna be a banger tho, we know that much :TCHALLAMAYNE:
hope moose bodies weidman with a thundering headkick :goddamnisaygoddamnmayne:
that gonzalez chick tho :shaq: was half assedly watching the media day weigh ins when i spotted her cute ass and was straight :takedat:
thiago alves still fighting? i thought he went to another org or retired :yeshrug:

only other fights i remotely give a fukk about are brooks v oliveira and barista vs blachowiz :ehh: