'Where you at Jon': Official UFC 210 - Cormier vs Rumble II thread (+ Mousasi vs. Weidman) (April 9)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Thinkin Rumble gonna land that bomb early but this time DC ain't gettin back up

johnson-kd-cormier.gif
Let's hope:mjpls: but leading into this fight I am not liking AJ's steez. All through interviews and everything he just seems vacant like he's resigned to his fate. If DC's weight cut Is as bad as it looks at least we might get some excitement tomorrow but if not :francis:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's hope:mjpls: but leading into this fight I am not liking AJ's steez. All through interviews and everything he just seems vacant like he's resigned to his fate. If DC's weight cut Is as bad as it looks at least we might get some excitement tomorrow but if not :francis:
That's how Rumble is before every fight, dude isn't on that rah rah shyt, always keeps it lowkey

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's how Rumble is before every fight, dude isn't on that rah rah shyt, always keeps it lowkey
Nah usually in interviews he would say with assertion "no offense but I am going to knock you out" or stuff like "I am going to destroy him". Not here instead we are getting "you the man baby, but I am coming for you" dude does not believe he can win.

How he fights once the bell hits will tell everything

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Last embedded was funny. They wouldn't show Weidmans eye and skipped DC grabbing the towel.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sounds like DC had a bad weight cut, feeling more confident about Rumble
I just caught up with the embedded vids and on the 2nd or 3rd one he flat out said he only needs a 'good' performance to beat Rumble. That he can take the hits if he were to get tagged. Capped it off by sayin If he fought a 'perfect' fight he'd embarrass dude but if he fought a 'bad' fight that's what would make it a close match.

It may just be fluff talk for the cameras but between that and the ensuing weight cut issues, i wonder how serious he took his camp in preparation.