Which black fitness educators do you follow?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who can't stand Elliot hulse? He seems to be on my YouTube timeline all the time despite the fact that I'm not even subscribed to him:what:

also, every time I ask a fitness question on Google, there he is again with some pointless answer that doesn't really answer anything. :why:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who can't stand Elliot hulse? He seems to be on my YouTube timeline all the time despite the fact that I'm not even subscribed to him:what:

also, every time I ask a fitness question on Google, there he is again with some pointless answer that doesn't really answer anything. :why:

His old stuff was good information, dont know what the fuk happened to him after that he justed rambling about all this other shyt

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I dont even know if dude has his own channel...but this was a good watch (its about his life...not so much about his workout regime)

Last edited:

Kano

All Star
Daps
doviesworkout because I think he's natty.

Vegan gains for diet information and he's natty as well.

One of my homies named flex.

That's about it

King24

Rookie
Daps
Chris Jones and Damien Patrick, if u a female check out Jalisa Scotton

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
:why:

Can't believe no one has mentioned Russell Orhii (Russwole) yet.

Anyway for me, Russell Orhii, Nsima Inyang and Joseph Brooks (not very well known). There's a few others but these are the ones that I mainly watch.