Which is more iconic Willie's Burger/Harlem/NYC or M&M's Soul Food/LA or Turkey Leg Hut/HTX or The Busy Bee/This Is It!/ATL ?

Willie's Burger/Harlem/NYC or M&M's Soul Food/LA or Turkey Leg Hut/HTX or THIS IS IT!/ATL

• Turkey Leg Hut @ HTX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Busy Bee@ ATL

• dikk's (Pause) @ SEA

• Total voters

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
BCB+careers.jpg

There isn’t a restaurant that comes close to comparing in the OP.lowkey disrespectful

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Only had M&M, Busy Bee and This is it!

M&M always been overrated to me. I always preferred Harold and Belles and Aunt Kizzy

Busy Bee is a tourist trap to me.

This is It! is aight

Busy Bee's is mid as fukk to me. ATL in general food wise isn't amazing. It has "good food" in the sense that you'll live but nothing really on some "Damn wtf this shyt good" like you see in other southern cities.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Busy Bee's is mid as fukk to me. ATL in general food wise isn't amazing. It has "good food" in the sense that you'll live but nothing really on some "Damn wtf this shyt good" like you see in other southern cities.

Busy Bee is good but inconsistent. It all depends on how busy they are and who is cooking

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My harlems nikkas know… 145th and 125th Willie Burger all day… :wow:

Notable mention May May diner that use to be on 135th street

I should have went when I had the chance......I've watched paid in full more than any other movie in lyfe. I can damn near mute the TV and read every line :dead: