Which is more iconic Willie's Burger/Harlem/NYC or M&M's Soul Food/LA or Turkey Leg Hut/HTX or The Busy Bee/This Is It!/ATL ?

Willie's Burger/Harlem/NYC or M&M's Soul Food/LA or Turkey Leg Hut/HTX or THIS IS IT!/ATL

• Turkey Leg Hut @ HTX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Busy Bee@ ATL

• dikk's (Pause) @ SEA

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I should have went when I had the chance......I've watched paid in full more than any other movie in lyfe. I can damn near mute the TV and read every line :dead:
You had to be there breh… summer time 1994/1996 on a Wednesday after a rucker game.. Grants tomb poppin, 125th street a zoo, ya whip game had to be on point coming through.. Willie Burger lines at both locations was out the door… :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A dirty coney on the east side >>>>

man I became a Detroit stan thru DBC and the BMF show.......when I take a trip out there I need you and @EastsideRio to give the itinerary FR FR.

I gotta get out there I love your city from a far as an observer. I'm listening to payroll RN.

I'd include the other light skin breh who posts fotos with his moms but he'd prolly just line me up; he stay firing on everyone on the coli I aint special :dead:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Lol none of that shyt.
U serious :comeon:

:comeon:

100309-lafayette-coney-island-american-coney-island-detroitjpg-00e6e3faa8e2e378_large.jpg

Coney-dog-slider-1-735x426.jpg

:hubie:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
man I became a Detroit stan thru DBC and the BMF show.......when I take a trip out there I need you and @EastsideRio to give the itinerary FR FR.

I gotta get out there I love your city from a far as an observer. I'm listening to payroll RN.

I'd include the other light skin breh who posts fotos with his moms but he'd prolly just line me up; he stay firing on everyone on the coli I aint special :dead:
Don't confine yourself to just the city tho.
St Clair shores, Dearborn, Southfield, troy.
It's good food everywhere.
Stay away from Downriver tho:scust:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill keep it 100.

Theres only two places if they still exist whose foods i will never forget.

Cuzins burgers in brooklyn (if they still exist) turkey burgers and the jerk spot in black river in jamaica. Best jerk pork ive ever had in my life and i had that in 2009. I love my mom cooking but their jerk pork is top notch. Sorry Mom. I love you and I still love your cooking.

Cuzins turkey burgers. I think they were in midwood or around the kings plaza and coney island avenue. I dont know what they put in that turkey burger but yo..... if they still open and in business, you NEED to visit there. Last time i ate there was back in 2002 and havent ate a burger that has rivaled that since. If you know what spot im talking about, let me get the address please.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You had to be there breh… summer time 1994/1996 on a Wednesday after a rucker game.. Grants tomb poppin, 125th street a zoo, ya whip game had to be on point coming through.. Willie Burger lines at both locations was out the door… :wow:

I aint have hair on my nuts yet then NGL :russ:

but shyt sounds like a vybe. :ohlawd:

I always get sad when my OT folk come to visit cause I really struggle in 2k24 2 tell them what they gotta hit up to get some type of vybe :mjcry: