Which NBA teams draw the biggest ratings? Top 10 inside

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I figured all of those - except Bucks & Heat. Thought Toronto would be in there for some reason

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I figured all of those - except Bucks & Heat. Thought Toronto would be in there for some reason

toronto lawse.

lol.

won a chip less than 2 years ago, and still cant crack the top 10.

So the highest rated teams on ESPN and TNT on weekday nights are the teams and players that ESPN, TNT, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. spend all their time and resources advertising and hyping

yup

basically that.:laugh:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Why would Toronto be on the list theyre never on national TV ?

You nikkas are too dense to understand advertising and the business of the NBA,Toronto will never be on a list like this because they arent on national TV because ESPN and TNT cannot sell advertising in this market...

The only times Toronto ever played a decent number of national TV games is when Vince/Kawhi were here and they still werent on national TV as much as they should have been becasuse of the advertising caveat...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
"Lull numbers in a lull season so far. It seems like the Celtics should be taking off more, in the standings and the public consciousness. They’ve got two young, ascendant star wings whose games are aesthetically pleasing. I’m not sure that the NBA has quite figured out how to market what should be a mainstay over the next decade. Some of that uncertainty has something to do with Jaylen Brown suddenly, dramatically, exceeding expectations. The story of Jayson Tatum and friends is now a dynamic duo tale. The league must adjust accordingly."

My two J's :wow::wow::wow::wow:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Not surprising the top 6 are from big markets :ehh:I been saying this for the last 3 years once the knicks and bulls are relevant again the NBA ratings will be back up sorry small market teams but big markets do matter when it comes to ratings :yeshrug: