Which one of the Jackson's gave this 'Trelegy' company interpolation rights to "ABC"? Was it Tito?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
ethiopia-habtemariam-headshot-a-p.jpg

This chick

Ethiopia Habtemariam - Wikipedia

and mostly this spicy cac

jorge-mejia-240x320.jpg

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
That shyt is so trash :scust:. I gotta change the channel when it comes on. The thing I don't understand is they already paid for the rights to use those songs, so why not just roll with the OG version, and not those Great Value imitations? Halloween USA was another offender with that bootleg ass Thriller cover :scust:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That shyt is so trash :scust:. I gotta change the channel when it comes on. The thing I don't understand is they already paid for the rights to use those songs, so why not just roll with the OG version, and not those Great Value imitations? Halloween USA was another offender with that bootleg ass Thriller cover :scust:
They love whitewashing everything.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
At first I thought the title said "impersonation"......then this white bytch in the commercial walked up lookin like Flex Alexander in The Man in The Mirror :what:

Then I heard the music and realized the title actually said interpolation:mjgrin:

Now I don't know whether I'm just stupid or if I uncovered a deeper layer :jbhmm:

:mjcry: