Which One Of You Brehs Will Be 40+ In Special Forces?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
The Air Force and Navy secretly raised their enlistment age limits to 42 and 41 respectively. While it doesn't appear you can join the SEALS or Navy Combat Diver teams past 30, the Air Force Special Operations (TACP, CCT, Pararescue, Special Recon) limit is now 42.

So which one of you brehs gon be on that Rambo shyt at 42? :russ:

giphy.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The Air Force and Navy secretly raised their enlistment age limits to 42 and 41 respectively. While it doesn't appear you can join the SEALS or Navy Combat Diver teams past 30, the Air Force Special Operations (TACP, CCT, Pararescue, Special Recon) limit is now 42.

So which one of you brehs gon to be on that Rambo shyt at 42? :russ:

giphy.gif
Mfs! I told y'all that I applied like 10 years ago and they said I was too old at 20 something. Round 2 baby!

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
My Homegirl God bless her enlisted at 39 she went through it , divorced no kids and after the pandemic our friend in common whom we met through , her best friend /roommate for decades committed that. I use to bone the one that checked out but back in college :flabbynsick:
I stop pipping cause she tried to commit that back then , her parents had an arranged marriage for her type situation you know that asian eastern shi, I stopped pipping because of that whole mess, and seeing how paranoid she was becoming , always had a good conscience so I kept in touch checking up on her showing up on Wednesday nights with my Xbox to watch Bones and Lost on Xbmc. Homegirl and I became like her surrogate mom and pops and we became a tight knit unit.

This is pre-streaming era in our campus we had like 7 channels that worked Viacom channels like MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon , CBS , comedy central but no local fox abc nor HBO :stopitslime: but really fast Internet via Ethernet cables wifi was spotty back then.
As I come back to the main point my Homegirl was going through and lost her Job , I stopped by to check up on her she had a firestick so I pimped it and she started obsessing with the Rookie , she been in the navy now for almost 2 years
And she doing well. Some people might need this to shake up their mid life issues , like depression or Secondchildhood or in this economy people that was in a career for 20 years and got displaced by technology it's just a sign of the times .

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DoD is so afraid of the bulk of super soldiers being black they are willing to find all these dance arounds a insurmountable problem