Which one of you Coli brehs posted this bs on reddit?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Anytime a “black” person starts talking on reddit it’s always a negative connotation about them
He’s basically saying black Americans are stupid for thinking escaping white people is their salvation
He’s just hiding all that behind this feminist rhetoric

I didn't get that at all but I'm never o reddit. I have seen people express those sentiments he described as far as other places being an escape from the ills of "Western Culture" and "Patriarchy" like other cultures haven't always had similar issues.

I'm far left on most issues and I make fun of Liberals. Because they do hold some goofy faux "woke" opinions on some issues (bless their hearts).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I didn't get that at all but I'm never o reddit. I have seen people express those sentiments he described as far as other places being an escape from the ills of "Western Culture" and "Patriarchy" like other cultures haven't always had similar issues.
ok he could be honest with what he's saying I'll accept that.

I just don't trust reddit since it's a majority cac site and they have many "honest" posts like that that tries to diss black people so that's where my side eye comes from

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Yup!

Once I see terms like "woke movement" and using the word "woke" is an insult, I automatically don't trust the messenger.

Reddit is rife with false flag operations. There's a whole reddit made to expose them called r/AsABlackMan

Here's the biggest clue:

He is attacking a point that I've never seen anyone make: that Africa is some feminist paradise.

No one has ever said African cultures were okay with women being sexually free. We always hear the opposite.

So the dude clearly has an agenda.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Here's the biggest clue:

He is attacking a point that I've never seen anyone make: that Africa is some feminist paradise.

No one has ever said African cultures were okay with women being sexually free. We always hear the opposite.

That's not how I saw that...

I don't get the impression that he/she is saying Africa is some "feminist paradise" per se;
but what I have seen is some people say:

- African women (and men, for that matter) are freer about their bodies because the female body isn't seen as taboo
like it is in other more Eurocentric cultures; they wouldn't have to deal with so many hang-ups about showing
their bodies

- Some African societies had women who were leaders of tribes, so they didn't necessarily need men to "lead"
and "maybe we should try that here"

- on the flip side, a lot of dudes be on that "I can afford 2-3 wives, like the African brothas" chit,
like everybody in Africa was down with that.

I think it's fair to argue those are "romanticized" views of Africa and that post has a point...

invalid

Banned
Daps
Once I see terms like "woke movement" and using the word "woke" is an insult, I automatically don't trust the messenger.

Reddit is rife with false flag operations. There's a whole reddit made to expose them called r/AsABlackMan

Here's the biggest clue:

Never heard that shyt either. Heard the opposite in fact. i.e. female circumcision, etc.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
At first I thought it was @Ugo Ogugwa , but the reddit poster’s perfect grammar, punctuation and coherent sentences made me believe otherwise.