Which one of you Coli brehs posted this bs on reddit?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
EVERYBODY (myself included sometimes) say some BS when it comes to Africa. Even Africans themselves.

Saw liberal 2nd Gen Africans removed from the country who never stepped on it claim that homosexuality was African before white religion came and made us hate it :mjlol:

That girl trying to pin that on African Americans is hating. 2nd gen African liberals are way more on the Blavity side period.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Once I see terms like "woke movement" and using the word "woke" is an insult, I automatically don't trust the messenger.

Reddit is rife with false flag operations. There's a whole reddit made to expose them called r/AsABlackMan

Here's the biggest clue:

He is attacking a point that I've never seen anyone make: that Africa is some feminist paradise.

No one has ever said African cultures were okay with women being sexually free. We always hear the opposite.

So the dude clearly has an agenda.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How did you get that?

I don't see what he said that was wrong. Black Americans DO have romanticized notion of how things operate on the continent of Africa.
Anytime a “black” person starts talking on reddit it’s always a negative connotation about them
He’s basically saying black Americans are stupid for thinking escaping white people is their salvation
He’s just hiding all that behind this feminist rhetoric